BAD

I'm sick of seeing them. I see them on tv. On Youtube ads. They need to stop showing them. NO ONE IS GONNA QUIT SMOKING SO THERE'S NO POINT IN YOU SHOWING THESE ADS. Someone could literally smoke while watching a smoking commercial just shrugging their shoulders, and go outside for a few more puffs. It's ridiculous. People become too addicted to smoking. People make excuses as to why they smoke. " It relieves stress." Apparently slitting your wrists relieves stress too. I wouldn't know. NEVER DONE IT! STOP SMOKING. SMOKING MAKES YOUR LUNGS TURN BLACK, KILLS YOU FASTER, STAINS YOUR TEETH, AND MAKES YOU LOOK OLDER THAN YOU ALREADY DO. Of course you don't care though; but then when you see a non smoker who is the same age as you, and they look young for their age, you get jealous, because you look 40, when you're really 20. WHOSE FAULT IS THAT? And A LOT of people drink when they shouldn't. People my age drink and I'm like "huh?". I've never smoked, drank, tried committing suicide. None of that. 1. My mom would kill me if I tried do any of those things, and 2. I'm not interested. I'M 16 YEAR'S OLD AND I DON'T DO DRUGS, SMOKE WEED, SMOKE TOBACCO; POP PILLS, DO HEROINE, DRINK, NOTHINGGG. There are people that do those things but I'm not them sooo there goes that.