2

juliette davis

it has been a week of me living in a hotel, all due to my uneasiness being in my home with my father. i have two siblings, one older brother named cole and a younger sister, ava. cole is four years older than me and ava is two years younger than me.

both cole and ava don't know why im refusing to go back home, but cole kind of understands since he moved out two years ago when he turned twenty.

he talked to me the other day and said, "it's just better off being alone". so i know he has no idea why im not at my house with our family.

the hotel i was staying at was sketchy. the receptionists were rude, the people staying in the hotel seemed like they live here, and there were rarely people out of their rooms. if i dared to go out, i either took a long walk out of the hotel with nobody around and the lights dim, or took a long walk out of the hotel with cat calling, people talking rudely to me, and the lights still dim.

it was now seven o'clock, i was getting ready to go out grocery shopping since i worked all day today, saw sydney, and then came back here.

i was exiting the hotel when there were two males arguing on the sidewalk.

"you owe me!" one yells, one that wore all black and kept his hood up.

the other shook his head, "i owe you nothing!" he wore camouflage pants with a black hoodie, also keeping his hood on.

as i was preparing to walk by, one of them caught me looking at them. the one closest to the truck behind him who wore all black.

"what're you looking at?" he barks at me.

"definitely not you" i snap due to his rudeness. he grabs me, "let me go!"

he puts his hand over my mouth before putting me in his truck, but there was some guy in the front seat who was driving. the guy in all black sits in the back with me, while the guy who he was arguing with gets into the passenger seat.

what is going on?

"where are you taking me?" i try to say, his hand kind of blocking me from talking. he looks at me and rolls his eyes, before i bite the palm of his hand.

"owe, what the fuck!?" he exclaims, but i realize that i recognize that voice. i have no idea where i recognize his voice from, but i definitely do.

"sammy, shut the fuck up, would you?" the guy in the passenger seat says rudely to sammy, the boy who was sitting beside me.

sammy speaks up to his friend, "she bit me, johnson."

johnson, the boy in the front seat turns around. wow, he's pretty cute, "she's a biter, huh?"

i look at the two with a straight face, "why am i here? why the fuck did you take me?"

"you'll find out, doll face" sammy says with a smirk.

—————————

we got to a huge house that was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. i had never been to this side of omaha though, so it might not be in the middle of nowhere but who knows.

the car stopped, the driver getting out as johnson and sammy did the same. my door was opened by johnson. sammy came around the back, watching me hop out of the truck.

"come with us" sammy says, grabbing my wrist harshly.

"owe, can you at least be gentle?" i snap, using my other hand to hold my wrist from the pain he caused.