9

before you read!
warning: violence, harsh language.

————————————

juliette davis

let me start off by saying that wow, life throws various curveballs at you, and if you aren't prepared to do something about it... good luck.

three weeks ago, three weeks ago when sam and i confessed our hidden feelings for each other back to back days. he has made me vulnerable, apologetic, and an outright idiot since the day that i confessed to him and he "woke up".

like fuck, why was i so stupid to let myself just go and talk to him like he would instantly want me? i was pathetic and desperate, that's why. as of now, every boy in the house has knowledge of sam's and i's feelings for each other, while also being extremely aware of our sudden need of space from each other. sam was this one, this one pot of gold at the end of this rainbow that took me through the blue shade of sadness and the yellow shade of happiness. he was this one that i thought would be there always, especially in this situation where i have lost everybody that i loved.

every single one of the boys left today. sam was supposed to be with me, but he left because he stated, "i don't want to be stuck in this house". i took that as my clue that we were either never going to be anything, nor would we even try. as of right now, i was sitting on the island stool as i thought about everything in my life. i mean, what's in my life? hardly anything. but, lots has been going on with sam that i have to let go.

as i was sitting, the door handle shook repeatedly as i began to grow worried. none of the boys have ever entered the house with the shaking of the doorknob like that. maybe one of them jammed their key or something insane. but boy, i was wrong.

the door busts open, three buff men standing in the foyer. i could seem them from the mirror, meaning they could very well see me.

"the brat is here" the tallest, biggest man informs the others, smirking at me as he turns the corner to enter the living room.

the brat? i very well wanted to speak up for myself, but seeing as they are about three times the size of me, i shut my mouth and kept my thoughts to myself. fuck, why did sam leave? did he know this was happening? did he set this up?

"you know, your father has been extremely worried about you" the same man who called me brat informed me, "he is actually out in the truck right now."

once again, i remain silent and refuse to let out any type of noise or anything since i may say something i will regret.

he slowly took large steps towards me, grabbing me by the neck and making sure i look up at him, "do you speak?"

"what's it to you?" i snap, the physical actions of him sending me over the edge in anger, yet fear. where's sam, for fuck sakes.

with my disobedient tone, he doesn't hesitate to grab me by the neck again and lift me up, slightly pushing me backwards to hit the bare area of the living room wall.

"you talk, huh? you fucking get the attitude out of your voice!" he practically shouts, leaving me at the wall, "don't. move" he turns around and demands, meeting outside with his crew.

quickly, i grab my phone out of my back pocket and dial sam, turning the volume down so his voice can't be heard, yet he can hear everything going on here. i saw the 00:01 flash, knowing he's listening.

"hey!" the same man screams, stomping his foot as i move on the wall, "what did i say to you, brat? don't fucking move!"

not saying a word, i stand still but let out a whimper so sam knows that im not okay and i need him. the men, as i can see in the mirror, are gathered together. so, i take my phone out and message him, making sure to delete it right after.