13

juliette davis

sam and i were sitting in my bedroom, sitting across from each other as we spoke about a whole bunch of various personal topics. i realized i had never heard him talk about any family members, so i was truthfully wondering why he is in a house with all of these boys and what his family thinks about it. we were really opening up to each other, which is amazing, and it made me feel so comforted and happy.

"so i have to tell you something" he suddenly says suspiciously, "the boys and i think you're going to be really happy about it."

my eyebrows pull together, "what is it?" were they going to tell me that i was able to leave? because now thinking about it, i wouldn't want that.

"the boys and i feel really bad, you know, you being the only girl in the house with all of us. all of us were talking a couple of weeks ago about you and how we all agree that you should have a room to yourself" he explains, confusion probably written all over my face.

"sam, i do have a room. we're literally in it?" i comment, looking around.

he nods, "i know that. but, after i talked to them about me asking you out, we thought it may be nice if you and i shared my bedroom and you can have this room for doing whatever you want. maybe as an exercise room since you can't go outside and do stuff, we can make this into one just for you so you're intimidated by our's."

my eyes widen, "wait, really?"

he nods once again, "would you want that? your own gym or workout room?"

"me and you would be rooming together?" i ask, that really being the only thing on my mind, "but yeah, i'd like to get back in shape i guess."

"you're gorgeous, babe" sam says to me which causes me to get a rush of heat to my cheeks, "but yes, you will be sharing a room with me."

i smile, "wow, i feel special."

sam nods, "well, it starts tonight because we are going to start working in here soon."

he could definitely tell i was excited, but our conversation was cut short when there were a few knocks on the door.

"im coming in, have clothes on!" johnson's voice evident as the door opens, revealing him with two other boys behind him, "oh thank god."

sam and i chuckle, when sam is the one to question the boys, "what in the world are you guys doing?"

matthew laughs, "taking measurements of the room. isn't it obvious?"

exchanging looks between the two of us, sam and i respond in a very blunt tone in unison, "no."

"ouch" matthew comments, reacting to sam and i's response, "anyway... how's the happy couple? good?"

we nod, as i finally speak up, "couldn't be happier."

"oh no" the two jacks groan, probably due to the sappiness that is going to come with sam and i dating.

all of us were gathered happily in the bedroom, sam and i observing matthew as he fought with the jacks about measurements of the bedroom. i couldn't say i was any less happy than i am right now.

—————————————

super short but some good stuff in the next one. promise.