6

hi, please read the bottom note.

—————————————

juliette davis

"please sam" i whine, practically on my knees begging.

he chuckles, shaking his head, "absolutely not, juliette."

i frown as i peer up at him, "please sam! only for like, like ten minutes."

he pretends to think, "hmmm, no."

"fine" i roll my eyes and walk away, upstairs to the bedroom of boredom.

its now been practically a month is this house with the boys and sam will not let me out. i have asked him numerous time to just let me go out in the backyard, but no. he won't let me, which pisses me off.

"juliette" the bedroom door opens, revealing sam, "don't be mad at me for saying no, im pro–".

"you're protecting me" i say with air quotes, "trust me, i know. you've only told me about ten times now."

i sit on the bed and stare out the window, not realizing that sam is walking around the bed to block my view.

"you really want to go outside?" he asks, a worried expression on his face.

slowly, i nod my head, "isn't that part obvious?"

he sighs, "come with me."

he takes me into his bedroom, turning the corner to his closet. looking for something, he throws me one of his biggest sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants.

"put these on" he demands.

my eyebrows pull together, "umm, why?"

he turns around, annoyed, "do you want to go out or not, juliette?"

i nod, walking back to my designated room to remove my current pieces of clothing and put on sam's.

"okay!" i shout, exiting the room and entering the hallway to see sam smirking at me, "what?"

"you look cute" he laughs, stepping closer to me and putting the hood up, "okay come."

we walk back into his room, exiting the patio doors onto the patio. the fresh air hits me and i shiver, not realizing how cool the temperature was.

"wow" i say, breathing in the air and smiling at the feeling of outdoors.

sam takes notice of my slight shivering as he wraps his arms around to hold me.

i take in the view of the backyard and breathe in, "thank you for letting me come out here."

he nods his head slowly, not responding in any way, but keeping me close to him in his arms. comfortable silence takes over us as i look outside, really taking in the air.

after enough, i turn around and look at him, "inside now?"

he silently turns around and guides me inside, closing and locking the doors from inside his room.

i go to leave his room to change out of his clothes when i stop from my name being called.

"yeah?" i turn around and look at him.

"keep the clothes, they look good on you" he smiles, as i return it as i leave.

—————————————

in a few minutes a new post is going up, please read it. it is revolving a lot of stuff that i want you guys to know. thanks :)