15

third person

sam was awake, replaying today's upcoming events over and over again in his mind. he was thinking of the pros and cons of his plan, really trying to figure out how all of this would work out in his favour. he looked down at his girlfriend. she was sleeping, their legs entangled together as she was cuddled into his chest.

his arm lazily laid around her body, pulling her closer to him. his goal wasn't to wake her up, it was just to move her closer to him so he could embrace her more. thankfully, she didn't wake up but she just stirred in the bed. he examined her face – her eyelashes fanned out on her tan upper cheekbone, her full pink lips lightly sitting on each other, and her chest expanding with every breath she takes in.

he took his arm that was wrapped around her and moved it up and down her sides, before preparing to step out of the warm, comfortable bed. this was the point where juliette had begin to stir more, moving around and fluttering her eyes open. she looked up at him, using the back of her fingers to rub her eyes and allow them to adjust to the well lit bedroom.

"good morning, gorgeous" sam says to her, moving his hand down to her face to move hairs off of her forehead.

she smiles up at her boyfriend who is sitting up in the bed, "good morning, how did you sleep?"

sam smiles, "very well. how did you sleep?"

"really good" she yawns, "best sleep i've had in a really long time."

sam knows it's because of being in this house that she doesn't get the sleep she deserves, but he knows that today is going to make her feel better. well, hopefully.

"i have a surprise for you today" sam informs her, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion, "you'll find out... it's nothing bad."

"what could it possibly be?" juliette asks, "there's not much we could do."

little does she know, sam thought to himself.

"you'll see" is all sam says before swinging his legs out of the bed, removing himself completely from the sheets.

he walks to his dresser, putting on basketball shorts over his boxers that he was already wearing. leaving himself shirtless, he goes to the en-suite to brush his teeth and fix his crazy bedhead hair.

juliette knew she was in for something today, not relating to the surprise that sam informed her of. she was absolutely dreading moving her legs or getting out of the bed and having to stand.

"are you getting up?" sam appeared in the doorframe of the attached washroom, his toothbrush aggressively moving back and forth against his teeth.

i hate you for making me feel this way, juliette thought.

"um" she shrugs, "maybe?"

sam smirks, knowing that there was something wrong, "come on, baby. get out of bed."

juliette shakes her head, "don't make me."

okay, he knows. he definitely knows and finds it humerus, juliette thought as she shifted her gaze away from her boyfriend.

sam looked at her, walking over to her and pulled the covers off of her body. he saw her legs clenched together as she tried very well to ease the pain she had.

"it aches?" he asks, trying hard to make it audible through brushing his teeth. she nods in response, not looking up at him, "hold on."

sam returns to the washroom to clean his mouth of the paste, returning back into the bedroom to get juliette some clothes. he grabs her jeans and one of his sweatshirts for her. he knows she hates wearing a bra, as do most girls, so with the hoodie she doesn't necessarily need one.