14

before you read!
warning: smut.

————————————

third person

this is going to be so comforting, juliette happily thought as she was preparing herself to go to sleep. tonight being night one of her sharing a bed, and bedroom, with sam. the two weren't strangers to sleeping in a bed together, yet this had a more intimate spin to it. they were now a couple. a young, new couple.

as juliette had finished brushing her teeth, she moved onto brushing her long, straight hair. while doing so, the familiar boy made his way into the washroom and took hold of her petite waist while wearing a smirk on his face. she watched what he was doing, as his actions were on display in the mirror.

he was paying no attention to her eye contact, as he was intently eyeing his girl. the way her flawless, toned body was hidden behind his long, dress-like t-shirt that fell to about her mid-thigh.

"what are you doing, sam?" she weakly asks, as he rocks her body to a rhythm that he is playing in his mind. though, he knew what he was doing since he was feeling the rush of excitement in his body.

though this was night one of their sleeping arrangements, it is in fact day two of their relationship. an intimate session between the two love birds has yet to occurred.

juliette had participated in sexual activities before, as her and sam spoke about earlier when they were opening up to each other. though, this feeling was a lot more comfortable and enjoyable for her. she was experiencing it with a boy who desired to protect her, care for her, and love her. this boy was unique and she admired that. he had as much confidence that you would want in a boy, while also maintaining a humble attitude.

"you know, i love the way your body is so elegant and beautiful, yet you still manage to pull off a baggy t-shirt" he comments, completely ignoring her previous question. when she doesn't respond to him, he kisses her neck various times, sucking a little as well.

although she had a hard time responding, she turns around in his grasp, only to be hoisted up onto the washroom counter. sam stares into the eyes of the girl he didn't expect to fall in love with, the girl he didn't expect to become his.

juliette had enough of the games sam was playing – kissing her neck, lifting her onto the counter, touching her, then just staring into her eyes lovingly. she reached her hand around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her so they could connect their lips. as they passionately and lovingly kiss each other, every time one of their hands explore a new part of the other's body, the kiss becomes increasingly heated.

sam began to kiss down her neck, sucking and creating obvious marks on her tan neck. juliette wraps her legs around his waist, managing to pull him closer while her head falls back due to the pleasure. soft, low moans escape the mouth of juliette, not loud enough for any of the opposing boys to hear.

"bed?" sam mumbles against juliette's neck, wanting her preference since it doesn't care to him whatsoever.

juliette hums, while sam takes that as a 'yes' and lifts the small frame of juliette into his arms. as he is walking her out of the en-suite, she lays her head on his shoulder. juliette loosens her grip on him, while sam realizes and tosses her onto the huge bed. juliette giggles, staring up at the boy she feels ultimately comfortable with.