✳✳ TEN ✳✳

The screams were deafening, heavy with fear, pain, tears, and blood.

They were long and torturous.

A hoarse voice would beg for the torment to end only to scream out again in unspeakable pain. Bangtan listened to every scream without mercy, faces devoid of all emotion as the screams grew louder and louder until they were abruptly cut off, replaced by the sound of gagging.

The screams, though now muffled, continued to echo throughout the emptiness, falling on the  deaf, unsympathetic ears of BTS.

"I told him he'd beg for death before the end."

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Jungkook looked upon the body splayed at his feet, broken, mutilated, and unrecognizable, the pool of blood under the corpse growing bigger.

Gutted, Minsangs innards lay scattered around him, eyes cut from their sockets, and castrated, the disgusting genitals used to brutally violate his hyung, stuffed down his throat. Minsang was reduced to nothing more than a lump of bloody flesh staining the floor, left to rot like the filthy, vile trash he was..

It was less than he deserved in Kookie's opinion.

Not nearly enough.

Death was too good for Minsang.

The metallic smell was so thick and overpowering, Kookie could taste it with every breath he took, the underlying stench of urine and feces filled his sense of smell. Kookie wrinkled his nose at the memory of Minsang soiling himself.

Even in death he was disgusting.

The monster purred in satisfaction of their kill as they gazed upon their butchered prey one more time before Kookie practically skipped from the room, eager to hold his hyungs in his arms once again.