✳✳ ELEVEN ✳✳

< News Program >

Male Anchor: The anti-fans arrested in the case of Bangtans disappearance have admitted to the harassment and death threats of the globally famous idol group, but maintain their innocence of Bangtans kidnapping and disappearance, claiming the threats were empty and meant to be a scare tactic. They also claim to be unaware of how the incriminating posts appeared on their social media, nor are accepting responsibility for the death of Bangtans driver, Mr. Son.

Authorities have yet to release anymore information regarding any other connections found between the anti-fans and the investigation. 

Female Anchor: This just in. The missing car Bangtan Sonyeondan was last seen in, has been found on a rural, rarely used road outside of Seoul. An unidentified man was found dead in the driver's seat. Police have yet to disclose the cause of the death, but believe the man to have been dead for at least a week. The death has been ruled a homicide.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

The group of teenagers entered the old rundown apartment complex, bag of spray paint in hand. They laughed and joked around as they headed up to the second floor, where the walls were less likely to be covered in graffiti as the first floor.

After roughly thirty minutes of vandalizing the once white walls with their own special brand of spray painted 'artwork', they decided to take a break and munch on the shoplifted snacks they brought with them.

"Hey guys, look what I have." One of the boys said in a playful singsong voice as he lifted two six packs from his backpack.

"Where the hell did you score those?"

The teen shrugged his shoulders as he passed a beer to his friends. "My old man. He wouldn't even notice them missing. He's passed out drunk right now and will probably wake up tomorrow thinking he drank it all."

❇❇❇❇❇

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

"What the fuck?" One of the boys felt something wet fall on his cheek. Reaching up, he ran his fingers over his cheek, wiping the substance off his face before yet another droplet fell. He pulled his hand away, bringing his fingers up to his eyes.

Red.

He looked up, noticing a large red stain on the ceiling, coming from the third floor. He stood up, moving out from under the red dripping puddle, yet never taking his eyes off of it. His actions drew the attention of his friends.

"Hey, what's up?" One asked as he followed his friends gaze upward.

"What the hell is that?"

"I dunno, the shit just started dripping on me."

"Let's go see what it is."

❇❇❇❇❇

The trio made their way out of the room and into the hallway, making for the stairs leading to the third floor. Their sense of smell was immediately assaulted by a horrid stench once they reached the third floor hallway, causing them to immediately cover their noses.

"Ew, man, what the hell is that rancid smell?"

"Ugh, it smells like something died in here."

Still covering their noses, and breathing through their mouths, they continued down the hall til they came to the apartment located over the one they had occupied downstairs.

They shared a nervous glance  with each other before one of them was brave enough to open the door.

The smell was so overwhelming, clogging the boys noses, leaving a bad taste in their mouths, and causing them to gag and their eyes to water.

"Aw, fuck man!" The boy lifted his shirt over his nose as an extra layer of protection against the suffocating stench before pushing the door fully open.

One look into the room had the boys gagging and losing all the color from their faces as they instantly retreated from the doorway and flew down the hall, racing down the stairs to the main floor and out the building, falling to their knees and throwing up, the image of the dead men imprinted on their minds.