✳✳ FOURTEEN ✳✳

< News Program>

Male Anchor: Shin Junyeol, Co-CEO and Co-founder of Sounds of Seoul Entertainment, or SOS, who was recently arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder and attepted murder of Idol group Bangtan Sonyeondan, has been released on 5,583,350,000₩ bail and is currently under house arrest awaiting his trial date, which is set to take place before the end of the month.

The spokesman for Sounds of Seoul, has stated that fellow founder and CEO, Lee Won-hyo, is disappointed and ashamed of his former friend and business partner and has denied any affiliation with, nor were aware of Mr. Shins actions.

Mr. Shins attorney maintains his clients innocence and is calling for a bench trial as it is a high profile case and an unbiased jury would not be found, leaving Mr. Shin at the mercy of an unfair trial.

Female Anchor: In related news, the anti fans arrested for suspected involvement in the BTS case, have been cleared of all charges in regards to the kidnapping, imprisonment, and conspiracy to commit murder, however, they will be charged with harassment, defamation, and criminal threatening, and will be tried separately at a later date.

----------------

* 5,583,350,000₩= 5,000,000 USD

* criminal threatening: the act of knowingly or intentionally putting another person in fear of bodily harm