BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Hey guys! So let's begin from the introduction. I am Author-nim Mia and I have written my first book for this account so I decided to write it for my bias Hwang Hyunjin, and therefore I really except your love and support towards it and hope you guys look forward to it. There is also some trigger warning for you all too, just in case you know. So firstly there are a lot of mistakes in the text ahead since I wrote it in a hurry and had to post it all at once as I won't be able to update later so I am posting it all at once. Secondly, use of slang and other kind of language is openly done ahead, plus there is no such smut, just a few parts but of course none is too overboard or hard core. This fiction is a blend of genres, mostly melodrama and fluff. Moreover editing under process, this will be edited as soon as possible. Is a very interesting fiction, way unexpected than what you guys think.

Another very important thing, this account is controlled by multiple authors, we are different people sharing this account, and we have different names and signs for each, my sign is a star and in future also, all the stories with a star at the end will be mine, for other's descriptions and more details check our page introduction. So I think that's more like it! Please do vote and comment, I love reading nice and funny comments! Hope you all enjoy, and do look forwards to our other books as well, we won't disappoint you guys!!

Signing out,

Author-nim Mia~