30. THE LEGENDARY NIGHT STAY

Author's POV

A comfortable blanket covered the couple who cuddled together on the couch, their eyes fixated onto the TV screen which emitted colorful radiant lights with every next scene, soon the movie came to an end causing the lounge to fall into murky. Hyunjin's head was on Hana's shoulder as his arms were wrapped around her waist, maybe this was what he meant by 'Netflix and chill' previously. Both of them were quite tired and sleepy and decided to go to bed now.

~~

"Come on Hana~! We can sleep together~!" Hyunjin whined making a baby face as he stomped his feet on the floor when his girlfriend informed him that she wanted to stay in the guest room.

"No thanks, you go sleep in your room and I will stay here for tonight, all we have to do is sleep right? Why does it even matter? Plus I am scared what if you do something wrong to me hm?" She spoke with a hint of tease in her tone, of course she was joking around with him, he was such a fluff ball to even hurt a mosquito.

Hyunjin gave her his ultimate favorite pissed off face making her laugh out loud at that grumpy expression. She tip toed and gave her a peck on the cheek before pushing him out of the room.

~~

Rain drops rolled down the windows as it was raining outside, the weather was getting a bit wild since huge thunders could also be heard occasionally. But these weren't the reasons for Hana to wake up from her sleep, the reason was the door knocks. The girl's eyes opened at the voice since someone was knocking the door from literally past twenty minutes. She got up from the bed checking the time which displayed three am in the morning right now.

"How is there?" The knocks sounded like they would never end so the girl got up from the bed and hesitantly walked towards the door, questioning out softly. Thunders and wind blowing clearly audible in the back ground.

"That's me~" She let out a breathe she didn't even know she was holding realizing it was none other than Hyunjin. Hana opened the door for him, confused as heck. She opened the door to see her boyfriend standing there in front of her, a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, a pillow in his arms and he was in his baby blue pajamas.

Before anyone could speak up a huge flash of light blinked, followed by a big thunder. Hyunjin jumped up like a rat pressing his blanket on his ears as he looked down, face turning pale and a very scared expression casting over his features, the reaction was so unpredictable that Hana couldn't help but laugh out loud at the sudden way he reacted and she actually tried to hold in her laugh but failed.

He squeaked hearing the thunder as Hana just laughed her lungs out, low key embarrassing him but that was actually the last thing on his head right now, he was just too scared to mind something now. the girl was just too amazed to think it was the same guy who was being so dominating and heartthrob in the kitchen back then, and now looking at him made her lose her mind.

"Let me in already!" Hyunjin cried making her stop laughing a bit, she coughed a bit, giving him space to get in the room, still so amused to find out his phobias for thunders.

"Yeah sorry sorry, get in" She chuckled opening the door wider for him to get in. He like a scared wet cat rushed inside the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

Breathe Hana! Stop laughing at this little poor baby...

The girl counseled herself as she walked towards the windows, the curtains messily moving with the direction of the powerful wind. Hana leaned forward a bit and closed the windows and the washroom door, making sure Hyunjin couldn't hear any thunders anymore. She turned around to look at her boyfriend who sat in the bed with a rather calm and peaceful face, she smiled to herself still unable to not think about his face when he got scared.

Hana got in the sheets next to him, glancing at him as he was still sitting up straight.

"Go to sleep, you are safe here, don't worry I will make sure to protect you from Mr. Thunder if he comes for you" She held in her chuckle as she turned to the other direction, Hyunjin pouted really not in the mood for any of his iconic claps backs right now, instead he thought it was a better idea to quietly sleep there next to Hana at the moment.

It was awfully quite before another thunder blasted making the guy flinch hard again, but he was way too embarrassed already to say or do something right now.

Hana felt him flinch a bit and realized his phobia for thundering was worse than what she had imagined, and it wasn't just a good idea to keep making fun of him, rather she turned around towards him and inched closer towards him, wrapping an arm around his wide back making Hyunjin feel a bit relaxed, he automatically hugged her as she giggled a bit, their bodies touching each other, she placed her head on his chest and cover them with a blanket, making the boy calm down a lot and relax, finally able to sleep.