ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS!

So these are the replies to the asked questions!

1) Author-nim how long did it take you to complete the fiction?

It almost took me a month or so? Not too long tho :))

2) Hello~ Author nim~ just a quick question, if this book is to be turned into a kdrama, besides Hyunjin who would you like from stray kid's members to play the protagonist?

Heyy! Okay this one is actually an interesting question. Well I don't kinda think of someone else as the protagonist since I thought of this ff with Hyunjin as the main lead, however if I think hard, than I guess Chan or Minho maybe, what do you guys think?

3) I personally can't imagine Hyunjin becoming a 'Dad' he looks wayyyy too and immature 😂 for any of that so was it easy or hard for you to write all the after marriage scenes?

Yeah I do feel you too, and it was kind of hard to make the moments up for the first time but as I proceeded to write further, it wasn't too hard, you know you have to have a very strong imagination for that lol

3) Why did you post the whole fiction at once? Not that I am complaining in fact I like reading books that are completed J

Oh that, well I knew I would lose the motivation in the mid of the fiction due to studies etc, and what if I couldn't update according to the schedule so it kind of made me want to post the whole at once, also I was somewhat enjoying writing it all together too so yeah J tell me what do you guys prefer? Ongoing or completed?

4) I got to read your book twice and I have to say your writing skills and way of describing emotions has tremendously improved.

Aww, thanks for the heartwarming response <3

5)I loved it thanks for it!

But did Hyunjin ever apologize for the cake?

Firstly thank you so much I am glad you liked it, also well I never thought about this lmao, anyways lets suppose he did and author-nim forgot to include the scene 😂

6) One of the best books!

THANK YOU <3

7) This book had so many emotions, I cried but laughed after. It's so beautiful written, it really melted my heart, and I definitely learned some things from this book, such as sometimes to be more confident:) Thank you so much for this adorable book! I'll continue supporting your books^-^

Omg it was such a nice comment it literally made my day and made me so happy, thank you so much for your support, hope you look forward to read our books in future as well <3 <3

8) If Hyunjin ever happens to act like he did in the first fan meet with Hana,with you in real life what would be your reaction?

(Be honest) 😂

😂 Okay that's an interesting one, I hope it never happens in the first place, like I wouldn't force him to taste the cake in the first place, but unfortunately if something like this happens than I would be very heartbroken and apologetic.

9) Which character did you like the most in Bashed?

Um... all of them actually, but Manager-nim, Seungmin and Channie are in spotlight.

10) Did Seungmin ever have feelings for Hana in this book?

Nooooo they were just friends lmaooo

11) If Hyunjin and Hana had a daughter instead of a son, what would they name her?

Its definitely going to be Hwang Haneul, those who have read repent know it already 😂

12) Who is your bias in Skz and from how long have you been stanning them?

My bias has always been Hwang Hyunjin, and its been more than two years since I started stanning him+ the rest too, and just so you know I am in love loll.

13) If Hyunjin had a step brother than a step sister, what would his name be?

KIM TAEEEHYYUNGGG!!

(I lowkey wanna write a fiction with Taehyung and Hyunjin brothers!)

14) Heyy author-nim! I wanted to ask why did you change Hyunjin's sister' name from Eunbin to Yeji?

Hi! Well it was Eunbin at first because right after a month of posting this ff, Itzy debuted, so there was no Yeji whilst I was writing it, secondly I had to change while editing because literally you guys were spamming me with comments related to the Hwang siblings so I had to 😂

15) Your favorite couple apart from the main leads, lol I mean Hana and Hyunjin.

Maybe Areum and Jisung?

16) author-nim why did you give Hana such a hate able character at the start, lol? also n.o since it was just the first few chapters, after that there sure was a character development ;)

Okay so yeah, the MOST AWAITED question I suppose. So I had to portray Hana like that since it was the base of my fan fiction, it was the main idea, also yeah that is true there is a character development as you read further but for real some of you don't seem to understand that part, I don't mind receiving hate comments for Hana since she is just a character, but sometimes the readers have to understand a certain point as well, I bet no one would've complained if Hyunjin was the bad boy or something, so the point is, keep your calm, it was just important for the fiction to be continued, hope I made it a bit clear.

Thanks everyone for the questions, I really enjoyed answering them and reading your comments/messages, hope you look forward to read the other books as well ^^ QNA is still open for the new readers who have something to ask :))