46. THAT HOT KOREAN GUY

Author's POV

The four silently sat there, Hyunjin just about to leave since he accomplished his mission, but the extremely delicious dumplings were crying for attention, so he had to try some, plus the girl's mother also was offering him some so why not.

"Umm Hyunjin?" Mr. Kim spoke out of the blue catching the named boy's attention, along with his own daughter's attention too.

"Is there something on my forehead? Something that would spell like f.o.o.l? I was wondering that..." Hyunjin almost choked on the bite as he immediately grabbed his glass of juice gulping some down immediately, his words catching the couple off guard.

"I know you came here to take my daughter with you on a date" And at this point all rest six eyes popped wide, Hana turned to look at her dad with a pale emotionless face, Hyunjin coughed rubbing his chest a bit, blinking and most likely thinking a way out of this now, maybe it was too early to celebrate the victory, which apparently wasn't even a victory.

Hyunjin immediately shook his head and hands in the air, signaling a no. Hana's Dad let out a chuckle patting the younger one's shoulder,

"Don't worry, you can take her... And date her too. After all I see the love for my daughter in your eyes..." His words were so shocking that both Hana and Hyunjin just looked at the elder male with wide eyes, speechless to the extend they literally forgot how to speak. Hyunjin blinked a few times, calming down somewhat, the latter's words weren't too alarming though, in fact they were somehow in favor of him with his daughter.

"Just don't ever hurt her, she loves you a lot and I love her a lot" Mr. Kim spoke softly, the aura suddenly went really soft. The girl, out of now where felt the urge to hug her dad and cuddle him like a bear; that just touched her heart. Hyunjin on the other hand just looked down obediently nodding his head, finally realizing lying was of no use here so he better just act original now.

"But!!!" Mr. Kim suddenly yelled making the two children almost jump up from their places, especially Hyunjin, the poor boy almost felt his soul departing from his body at the sudden raise of voice at such a soft moment.

"I seriously don't want a good news when you guys arrive back home, I am still too young to become a grandfather" With every next word that he muttered, Hana felt blood rushing towards her face like a flood. The crimson blood under her cheeks making them dust pink as they got warm, her eyes widen and her heart skipped a beat, okay now that was way too unexpected and sudden for her little heart.

"APPA!" Hana yelled clearly too flustered, however Hyunjin just looked down letting out a shy chuckle.

"YEOBO!" And same was the case with her mother as they were just too taken aback by that. Mr. Kim laughed out loud as finally everything was open and in front of everyone, finally they didn't have to keep on hiding themselves from their parents now.

Hana's POV

I blow dried my hair jumping out of the washroom and closing the door behind me, cold air from the air conditioner touched my lightly wet body and hair as I felt chills rolling down my spine. Putting on my moisturizers and night creams, I brushed my hair before turning around to see a mess my room was right now.

A few things were scattered around as I had just completed packing everything up and went for a shower. My bag was placed in a corner of the room with all the important stuff that I had to take with me to the trip, in it. I just needed to remind myself that I had to take my charger, ear phones and phone with me too, since I didn't pack them up as they were still in use. I jumped under the sheets, a little too excited for tomorrow!