41. MY SIDE OF STORY

Hana's POV

I tried stopping him but he didn't stop, I tried explaining him but he didn't listen, I tried saving our relationship but he just didn't give me the chance...

Crying, I called him the two hundredth this day time but he still didn't pick up. Frustration filling me up as I clutched onto my phone really tight, stopping myself from not throwing it away with immense force and cause it to break into pieces.

My heart was so heavy and now it was sinking, I felt like I had lost control over myself, I tried to stop myself from crying since it was of no use but my eyes just kept shedding tears. My heart hurting like it would explode and I just didn't know what I would do now.

My hands trembled again, I recalled the awful scene, I recalled him yelling and shouting at me, I remember him pushing me away out of his heart so easily just like that. How didn't he trust me! How can he even think I would ever cheat on him! He is such a dumbass how can he do this! He could've at least listened to my side story...

Flashback

I got a text from Hyunjin informing he would be coming to see me, I happily waited for him in the parking lot excited for the day since it had been days since we spent our quality time together.

A few moments passed and I suddenly felt someone back hugging me, startling me a bit. I giggled knowing it was Hyunjin, but the embrace didn't feel the same, the scent didn't feel the same, the peace I get in his arms was missing. I panicked and pushed the guy away getting to the conclusion it wasn't Hyunjin.

My eyes widen to see Younghoon standing in front of me right now. I gulped taking a step back as he smiled at me with soft innocent eyes.

"What are you doing here!" I asked out with a stern tone, upset with what nonsense he just did. The latter let out a small sad sigh and took a step closer to me, grinning at me.

"Hana... I am just so sorry, please forgive me" His voice was so tender that it literally shocked me. I looked at him with knitted brows and confused gaze.

"I don't know what had gotten into me back then when I rejected you, I am so sorry and guilty for that... But now I have realized how much I loved you and I want you back..." Younghoon tried to hold my hands as I pushed them away, fury evident in my tone.

"No Younghoon are you crazy! I have a boyfriend whom I love the most and he also does cherish me and love me, we are very happy together just stop with your bullshit already" I spat almost disgusted with the fact he literally was treating me like a toy now, I heard a car driving in the parking lot and before I could do anything, he immediately pulled me closer by my waist and forcefully crashed him lips on mine.

I was so disgusted and taken aback by his disgusting move than I tried to pull away from him but he was way stronger. I placed my hands on his shoulders attempting to push him away but he didn't bulge. It was hardly a few seconds when I felt Younghoon being roughly pulled away from me, my eyes widen and heart dropped when I realized it was Hyunjin staring down at the boy with glazing fire in his orbs.

End of Flashback

My eyes won't stop watering and I just thanked god that my parents weren't home right now, because these loud sobs weren't stopping from flowing out of my lips anytime soon now. I felt so dirty and pathetic at the moment.

Bawling my eyes out I placed my head on the bed as I was sitting on the floor, now hiccupping and continuously sniffing due to crying endlessly from last few hours. I just want him back in my arms right now...