Two can play this game.

It was still early in the evening and Jessica with Susan had no intentions of standing up from the bed. They spent the whole morning talking and laughing. Empty plates were on the nightstands beside them and the ashtray next to Jessica was now filled. Suddenly silence filled the room and the younger woman turned her head, facing her lover who was playing now with Penny. Susan realized that Jessica's eyes were glued on her and without looking at her she: "I can feel your eyes..." Susan said, chuckling.

"You're so beautiful..." Jessica smiled and reached for Susan's cheek, stroking her softly with the back of her palm while tilting her head to the side. Susan chuckled as a response.

"Sue?"

Susan finally glanced up to look at her lover. "Do people... you know, men mostly say that to you? or women... when you're out in public I mean... are they..."

Susan laughed and cut her short, "You wanna know if they're... flirting with me?"

"Oh, no... it's not that..." Jessica chuckled and then she stopped, "Are they?" she asked, looking right into Susan's big eyes.

"Sometimes..."

"What are they saying?"

"You know... stuff"

"Like what?"

"I don't remember exactly..."

"And are they all men or women are flirting with you as well?"

"Mostly men..."

"I see..." Jessica replied and reached for her cigarettes.

"You're not jealous, are you?"

"Now, why would I be jealous? There's nothing wrong with flirting, it's just words..."

"Exactly" Susan replied and grabbed her phone with a smirk on her face, knowing very well that Jessica was getting jealous and her anger was evident.

"Is it just words tho?"

"You're not implying that I cheated on you now, are you?"

"I'm just asking"

"Alright..."

"Is it?"

"What?"

"Is it just words?"

Susan took a minute before answering, adding more fuel to the fire. "Of course"

"You're making it so hard for me to believe you"

"What else do you want me to say, baby?"

Jessica chuckled and shook her head, "You've said enough..." she replied and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Empty the ashtray, honey" Jessica replied but stopped when her phone started ringing. She placed the ashtray back to where it was and picked up her phone. She chuckled. "Who is it?" Susan asked while glancing up to see the younger woman.

"Sarah?" Jessica said on the phone and immediately walked out of the bedroom. Susan threw her phone to the side and followed her lover. She stood in front of the door, looking at Jessica. Of course, she was still jealous but this time for some weird reason she caught herself enjoying every minute of it, soon enough she realized that she couldn't continue watching her lover so she passed in front of Jessica, who was still talking on the phone, and sat on the couch, turning on her stereo.

"Excuse me for a second," Jessica said on the phone and covered it with her palm turning to Susan. "Can't you see that I'm on the phone?"