The talk.

"You're sure you're gonna be alright?"

"Baby... I raised three kids, having Marlowe for one night won't hurt me, come on..."

"Marlowe?" Eva whispered and bent down, she looked at her daughter who was nibbling her thumb, while hugging Jessica's leg, Eva added, "Mommy is leaving now, but you're gonna stay here with Jessica and honey, is that okay?"

"And Major?" the kid asked

"He's with daddy"

"Okay..."

"Uncle Jack will come to pick you up tomorrow morning"

"Eva... just go, she's gonna be just fine!" Susan said chuckling, looking at her daughter being all worried

"I know..." Eva sighed and rose up, "Thank you so much"

"Oh, please... I love keeping her"

With that Eva smiled and walked to the door, "I'll call you later"

"Okay," Susan said and watched her daughter exiting her apartment, she turned and looked at her lover, who was now stroking the kid's blonde hair, "Can I play with Penny?"

"Of course, go..." Susan replied and Marlowe run immediately to the couch where Penny was sleeping, waking her up. Jessica laughed and crossed her arms, just staring at the kid, "I'm sorry for making you do this..."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know... babysit her, if you wanna leave I'll understand"

"What? Sue... I love her... besides, I missed having a kid around and my grandkids are now both women"

Susan chuckled, "So you're staying?"

"Of course I am..." Jessica replied and walked to Marlowe's side, she sat on the couch next to her. "Marlowe? You want me to make you something to eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry..."

"But it's getting late, you should eat something..."

"I want ice cream"

"Oh... well, maybe honey can bring us some, you wanna ask her?" Jessica suggested and looked at her lover, smirking. Susan chuckled and shook her head, "You ask her..." Marlowe said and laughed

"Alright..." Jessica whispered, "Honey? Would you mind going out and bring us some ice cream?"

"Actually I do mind, I'm wearing pajamas..."

"Then go change..." Jessica said making Marlowe laugh, "Please..." she continued

"Please, please, please" Marlowe shouted and fell on Jessica's lap

"How about we order pizza? Huh?" Susan said and walked to their side, falling in the armchair across them.

"Marlowe you want pizza?"

"No..."

"Yeah, me neither..."

"You don't even like ice cream that much!" Susan shouted, looking at her lover

"What? I love ice cream! Right, Marlowe?"

"Right!" Marlowe shouted again, laughing.

"Jess, it's almost nine! She will go to bed in a while, come on, I don't want to go out now..."

"What do you think, baby?" Jessica asked the kid