The premiere

"You think I gained weight," Susan asked her friend while looking herself in the mirror

"I think you look wonderful. Now come here, I only have an hour" Clayton shouted from the living room

Susan sighed, "Well, you're always nice to me, I want the truth, Clayton," she said while walking in the living room.

"I tell what I see"

"Oh, is that so..." she laughed and continued, "And what do you see?" she asked and fell on the couch across him.

"I see a very attractive woman"

"There must be something unattractive on me tho"

"No, I don't believe that"

"Well, I don't believe you"

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden? Is there something you wanna tell me?" he asked and looked at his friend, suddenly he gasped, "You broke up with Jessica?"

"Jesus, no..." she chuckled, "Although we're halfway there"

"Oh, boy... what is it this time?"

"Do you know that it's been four days since the last time we met? I only see her from twitter, whenever someone posts a photo of her, I wouldn't know what she was doing if it wasn't twitter"

"And what is she doing?"

"Running to events... I know she hates this kind of things but yet, she doesn't even text me"

"Do YOU text her?"

"Well, I texted her yesterday that Jack and Miles are coming tonight and that they wanted to see her but she's going to that premiere for her new show"

"Oh, what is it about?"

"The show?" Susan asked him confused

"Yeah..."

"Clayton, that's not the point..." she replied angrily and immediately realized that she was angry for no reason, calmer now, she added, "It's on Netflix, we can watch it together"

"I think you're overreacting"

"No, I'm not... she's not the same since we got back from Toronto"

"What do you mean?"

"As if she knows that I know and she tries to cut me out as a punishment"

"Maybe all you've got to do is talk to her, is not so complicated as it might seem, Susan"

"Well, if I knew I was right I would've already talked to her but what I did was awful, I shouldn't read the notes"

"But you had no other option, I mean it was that or breaking up with her as far as I remember"

"And what changed? I only made things worse, now we're gonna break up knowing what she's going through"

"You've always been a drama queen..."

"I don't know what to do... I don't know!" she said and buried her face into her open palms

"Look, only you know how to handle that woman, she's not the same when she's around us but with you she's different. I suggest you find a way to get her to open up. Make her feel secure, that's what she needs. She doesn't want to break up with you as you said, she's trying to punish you and of course, she knows. Jessica isn't stupid, just do what you need to do"

"I'm tired of always running after her, Clayton. For how long am I going to keep doing that?"

"Then don't. If that brings you down so much, stop it but you've got to be sure that you don't want to be with her before telling her. She's not your toy"