Stay. (part3)

"I wanted some water but uh... yeah" Susan mumbled, looking at Jessica and Sarah, their bodies just a few inches apart. Jessica sighed and threw her head on the front, covering her face with her hair, she closed her eyes and wished that she could just turn back time. Seeing Susan with Jonathan was the hardest thing that has happened and she had no intentions to make Susan go through the same feelings as she does.

"I could give you some..." Sarah replied, with a guilty look on her face

"No, I'm alright," Susan said and stormed out of the kitchen heading into the bathroom where she banged the door and fell on the floor, crying. She hit her fists on the ground, acting like a little kid.

Meanwhile, Sarah looked at Jessica and exhaled, "Well... that's..."

"That's fucked up!" Jessica cut her short and whispered angrily

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't..." she started and reached for Sarah's hand, "I wanted it as well... If someone's gonna take the blame that should be me"

"Fuck!" Sarah shouted and crashed her open palm on the counter with force.

______________________

Susan's tears were falling down her t-shirt and within a few minutes she couldn't even breath, she rose up from the floor and approached the little window, opening it she stuck her head out, trying to relax. She kept playing the image of Jessica and Sarah kissing in her head, on repeat. Maybe she did it just to hurt her, maybe she wanted to make her feel like Jessica did that night. Oh, that night...

Still, Jessica wasn't a revengeful person, maybe she finally did what she wanted to for so long. Maybe Susan was just holding her back. "What a fool I am for coming here!" she thought.

Susan walked in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Her eyes red, her lips dry and her white t-shirt was now covered with mascara. She sighed and took another look, a good hard look and then washed her face.

When she walked out of the bathroom she found Holland standing outside, not knowing exactly what happened but yet she could guess that things with Jessica weren't so good...

"Oh... you scared me," Susan said when she saw her outside, her voice shaking, she smiled... or at least tried to.

"Susan, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. I just don't feel so good, I think I'm getting worse"

"I see... well, you can stay here if you want, I'm sure Sarah won't have any problem... At your condition, I'm not letting you go out"

"Thanks but I really should go..."

"Susan... what's going on?" Holland asked now and stepped closer, "You know, you can talk to me"

"I know of course but everything's fine, really... Nothing that you should worry about..."

"Alright then..." Holland said and started walking with Susan to the door, "But if you ever need someone..." she added and suddenly Jessica walked out of the kitchen along with Sarah. The froze at the view of Holland and Susan talking and looked at each other.

They stood there for a couple of minutes, in awkward silence until Susan finally looked at Jessica. The younger woman could see her red eyes and immediately something broke inside of her. "I've got to go..." Susan whispered and turned to Holland, "Thank you for everything... It was lovely" she said and left the apartment, with Holland looking at her confused.