Still here...

Writer's note: Hello guys:) First of all I know it took me ages to update and I'm sorry about this but I kinda running out of ideas so if anyone of you has something to suggest just say it. Also for the few ones who know my personal account on Twitter must've noticed that I'm not so active and that's because I lost the password and can't log in, plus I forgot my email's password cause I created the account years ago so if you sent me a message that's why I didn't reply. Feel free to send me over here. I wanna thank you for reading the stories and again I'm sorry cause I feel like I forgot how to write and it will take me a while to get the story back to where it was. 

---------------------------------------------------

"So basically that's my problem"

"Jesus Susan, you know how this goes, I mean, you've been there many times"

"Wow, thanks for reminding me of my failures"

"I didn't mean it that way, and you know it"

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"Look, many couples are getting a divorce, sometimes that's better than pretending that everything's fine, even you two..." he said and pointed at Susan and Jessica, who was sitting next to him, with her eyes glued on her lover, as if she was daydreaming, of them two, in someplace far away, just the two of them. He continued, "Do you remember when you two broke up?"

"But that was a whole different situation, Eva and Kyle are not like us, they're not mature enough to decide..."

"Decide what exactly? Decide their future? Do you hear yourself?" he said cutting her short.

She sighed, "God, I know, I know... But yet, she"

"Oh for the love of God, Jessica!"

"Yes?"

"You don't tell her anything?"

"I tell her how beautiful she is..." she said and smiled, looking at her

"That's cute but help her, cause I'm out"

Susan smiled at her lover and lowered her sight while Jessica escorted her lover's friend out of the apartment. She made her way back, petting Penny on the head.

The blonde woman stood by the door, observing her partner.

"It's just that..." she started and looked at Jessica, her big eyes hidden behind her red glasses, "I don't want her to end up like me"

"A successful mother of three who did an amazing job raising them with great manners and values?"

Susan chuckled, "I sound ridiculous right?"

"You sound scared and honestly I don't know why"

Susan sighed and let her head fall back as she was sitting now on the chair across her lover, she parted her legs and rested her hands on her knees, "I'm just so tired, I think I've never been so tired before, with everything that's going on and I'm trying to be part of it, I'm trying so hard and all I want is to stay home and do nothing but I'm not used to that and God, look at us, I've been holding you back with MY stuff for months!"

"Hey, stop it, you know I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to"

"I just need a long fucking break, from everything"

"From me?"

"From everything else but you"

"You know what? How about we order something to eat tonight, just you and me, like the old times, without the kids or Clayton, only us"