Free.

Jessica was standing naked in the bathtub, letting the hot water hit her flesh, the door opened, immediately Jessica turned and looked at it, blinking, trying to keep her eyes open. Within a few minutes Susan stepped inside, naked as well, she wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and placed her head on her shoulder, closing her eyes. Jessica relaxed, tilting her head to the side, she let out a soft moan. With that, Susan started caressing Jessica's back with her lips. The only sound coming from the bathroom was the water crashing the tub after slipping from their bodies. Suddenly Jessica's chuckle.

"Ahh..." Jessica let out a throaty moan, her hands resting perfectly on Susan's head, digging her nails between her soft, red, locks, while Susan was devouring her lover.

___________

Both were now dressed, walking around Susan's apartment, Jessica drying her hair, stood in front of the mirror, looking at her lover.

"Sue?"

"What?" Susan answered, her eyes glued on her phone. Finally, she sat on the bed

"Can I ask you something?" Jessica continued and turned to look at her.

"Of course"

"Please, look at me"

"What is it?" Susan replied and closed her phone, focusing now on her lover

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do!" she said chuckling, "What's gotten into you?"

"Is just that... I don't know, it feels different, you seem different, something changed and I think we both got used to it"

Susan stopped and thought about it for several minutes, "I know"

With that, Jessica smiled, "I'm glad you see it"

"It's true, we got used to it, we lost what we had"

"I know, I mean, when was the last time we talked? I can't even remember, all we do is wake up, eat and sleep, and don't get me wrong, I love what we have but I had it with Sam and you with Tim and look where it got us"

"I can see that, Jess..."

"I think... maybe we've got to take some time apart, I should go home"

"But I don't want you to leave"

"We need that, Sue"

"How long have you've been thinking about it?"

"For weeks now"

"If that's what you want then I'm okay with that"

"This is for us, I'm trying to save us, I'm not doing it for me"

Susan sighed and looked around, "I don't get it, Jess, are we breaking up or what?"

"You and I need some time away from each other, baby. We're not breaking up"

"I've got to ask you something"

"Sure"

"Is there someone else?"

Jessica smiled, "No, Sue, I don't got anyone else except you in my life and I'm not tending to find anyone new, I promise you that"

"Well then..." Susan started and stood up, "I should help you pack"

________________

"I guess we'll talk?" Jessica said, standing outside Susan's apartment