Inside.

WRITER'S NOTE: Hello guys! I just wanted to say a few things about everything that's going on. I hope you're all safe with your loves one. This will pass, we just have to make the best out of it as always. I know it must be hard for some of you but better days are coming and don't forget that. At least we all have one each other. So wherever you are, know that you're not alone. Stay inside and stay safe!

_________________

It was still early in the morning and Susan was sitting on her bed, reading the news on her phone, the streets for the first time were empty. Few people were outside, going to work and the park across her place was empty. One thing she loved about the city was the noise, New York is the city that never sleeps and suddenly it was "sleeping". Suddenly everything turned grey. Jazz music was coming from the living room when Susan heard a soft knock on her door. She placed her phone on the nightstand and went to answer the door.

"Good morning" Jessica whispered and smiled

"What the hell? Are you out of your mind?" Susan screamed and dragged the confused woman inside the house. Jessica turned and looked at her, scared. "What's wrong?"

"You went out without a mask, without gloves, exposed to this virus"

"But I live just a few blocks away, I walked and I didn't touch anything"

"Go wash your hands"

"Should I take a shower too?"

"If you insist..."

Jessica chuckled and shook her head, "You're unbelievable..." she said and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and Jessica appeared into Susan's bedroom, finding her woman sitting on the bed, she was wrapped around with the towels and had her hair up in a messy ponytail.

"Better now?" she said and sat on the bed's edge

"Look now that we've got to stay inside I was thinking maybe you could bring your stuff here or we could stay at your place"

"But Penny has to be in a familiar place"

"Of course, and there's that..."

"Can't I stay at my place and you at your place and meet during the day as we do?"

"Well, can you risk going out everyday cause I can't"

"I didn't realize how scared you are," she said with a chuckle

"I'm not gonna lie, I am terrified"

"I think that's cute..." Jessica said and leaned forward to place a kiss on her lover's cheek but Susan avoided it, "Keep your distance, Lange," Susan said and made her lover laugh.

"Come on, just one kiss," Jessica said and moved on top of her lover trying to kiss her

"You've been out, you're gonna give me the virus," Susan said laughing while pushing her lover

"I went out last night but yet I came here" she yelled while laughing and restrained her lover's hands as she parted her legs and sat on Susan's lap, "That didn't stop you last night, or am I mistaken?"

"Last night was an accident..."

"Oh... so by accident you found yourself between my legs?" she whispered in a seductive way and removed Susan's glasses from her face, placing them on the night table

"Exactly..."

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it" she said between kissing and nibbling Susan's neck