Day 1

"Good morning sunshine" Susan whispered softly, her lips parted in a beautiful smile making Jessica smile as a response with her eyes still shut. Jessica nodded and rolled over, facing the window. With that, Susan took a sitting position and fell on top of her lover, placing her chin on her head. "Come on, wake up"

"Five more minutes"

"Come on sleepyhead"

"What do you want?!" she asked annoyed and turned to finally face her.

"You," Susan said and with that Jessica burst out laughing, "Oh my God, that was so unexpected"

"You were incredible last night," Susan said and crawled next to Jessica, getting into her arms.

"That's why I need to rest today"

"Or maybe we could have sex"

"Don't even think about it"

"Why not?"

"With Jack in the house we're not doing anything, just forget it"

"He's sleeping" she replied, smirking while sneakily shoving her hand under the bedsheets and into Jessica's pants.

"I said no," said Jessica, chuckling

"Well you're saying that a lot but it ain't stopping me"

Jessica raised her eyebrow and nodded while smirking, "That's true..."

"Mom!" Jack yelled and stormed into the bedroom making both women freeze but yet Susan didn't move her hand from Jessica's pants. Jack looked at Jessica, "Good morning second mom"

Jessica laughed, she continued stroking Susan's back, "Morning Jack"

"What is it?"

"I made breakfast, stand up"

"We'll be there in a while"

"It will get cold"

"We're coming now then"

"Come on..." Susan whispered

"Great, come on," he said and left the room, leaving the door open

"You heard your kid, stand up honey"

"Fine!" Susan sighed and stood up, she wore her slippers and watched Jessica taking a cigarette and lighting it up on her way to the kitchen.

They sat next to each other looking at what Jack made, "It smells wonderful I must say"

"It was made with love"

"For Jessica I suppose"

"She's jealous," Jessica said as she poured some coffee into her mug

Jack laughed, "You know how much I love you," he said, looking at his plate

"Of course I know" Susan replied and stroked his cheek

"No, I was talking to Jessica" he continued making them laugh and earning eventually a soft jab on his shoulder.

______________

"Sue, help me out a little bit..."

"What's wrong?" Susan asked and looked at the blonde woman. Jessica was resting her feet on the coffee table, as she was lying comfortably on the couch into her lover's arms. Reading the news on Twitter from Susan's phone of course.