Deal with it.

It was still dark outside and inside Jessica's apartment. Her bedroom was now filled with heavy pantings and the city lights. Last time Susan checked the clock it was already 3:00 but neither one of them wanted for that night to go wasted. That night... it was like they were together for the very first time. Exploring each other's bodies with desire and lust.

Both let their bodies do the talking, afraid to speak mainly cause they didn't want to ruin these hours of them being together after so long. It almost felt like an eternity. Susan kissed her way up to Jessica's face, where she started gracing her neck with wet kisses, she paused and stared at her, she smiled.

Jessica smiled back, she moistured her lips and bit them, Susan chuckled and placed her head on her lover's chest, listening to her heart racing, her fingers found Jessica's hand and held her tight as Jessica wrapped her legs around Susan's waist.

They sat there in complete silence for a few minutes. "I missed you" Jessica whispered and rested her free hand on Susan's back, drawing circles with her fingertips.

"It's like a dream... I never thought we would be like this again" Susan said and glanced up, looking at Jessica who smiled

"You're so beautiful"

With that Susan rose up from Jessica's chest and moved next to her, snuggling her, she kissed her forehead, "I'm tired"

Jessica closed her eyes and sighed, after a month she was finally feeling secured, "I know" she replied and buried her face on Susan's neck, kissing her.

"And I..." Susan started but immediately Jessica cut her short, "Don't... we'll talk tomorrow"

Susan chuckled, "Okay..."

Jessica rose up, her lips met her lover's for one last time until she broke the kiss, "Goodnight" she said. Susan nodded and closed her eyes. Both fell asleep pretty soon whilst on each other's arms.

Susan was the first one to wake up, as usual. She stretched out and yawned, a slight smile appeared on her face when she saw her lover sleeping peacefully by her side. Images from the previous night started playing in her head and Jessica's naked body under the bedsheets made those images running wild than before.

Knowing that Jessica wouldn't be mad if she woke her up she moved closer to her and started placing kisses on her jawline, making the younger woman furrowed her brows together. Susan continued placing kisses down on her neck and watched her lover opening slowly her eyes, "Good morning, sunshine" she said and stopped before reaching for the bedsheets and throwing them on the floor.

Jessica laughed, "Sunshine?" she asked and looked at the clock.

Susan returned back to her actions, marking Jessica's naked body with wet kisses, making her laugh. "What's gotten into you?"

"I missed you, that's all" she replied and stood in front of Jessica's core, stroking her thighs, "Sue, I just woke up, give me a break"

Susan just looked at her and leaned closer to her center, she parted Jessica's legs and closed her eyes as she lowered herself and started devouring her lover. With that Jessica gasped and her whole body relaxed immediately, a throaty moan escaped her lips.

"God..." Jessica exhaled. Susan took one final taste and then stopped, she moved up and locked her eyes with Jessica's, "Please, don't stop" Jessica whined softly and with that Susan brought two fingers in front of her lover's mouth, pushing them inside, Jessica licked the fingers while still looking at her lover.

Susan noticed how her lover blushed and smiled, she kissed her cheek and then moved the same fingers to Jessica's slit, spreading her wetness. Jessica arched her back and let out a soft whimper.