The End.

WRITER'S NOTE: Hello there! I hope all of you are doing great and being careful. Before you read this chapter please take a minute to just read this as well. First of all, I would like to thank you all for supporting me, especially the ones who helped me with the ideas. So, thank you for liking it and keep on reading it, it means much to me reading your comments. You must've noticed that I haven't been so active lately and that's because I really don't have time for myself so in addition, I can't continue to write like I used to. This is the last chapter of the book and I really tried not to disappoint you, so, tell me if it is good! If I ever have this urge to write something, I'm gonna post it on the book I wrote with Jessica's one-shots. Once again, thank you, and please protect yourself. ❤❤❤

Flashback:

"Sue, go stand over there!"

"What?!"

"I said! Go stand over there! Jesus..." Jessica yelled back and laughed. Susan was now standing on the frozen lake in front of her house in Maine while Jessica holding her camera was trying to take a good picture of her lover. The sun was slowly setting and the sky was now filled with colors making the view look mesmerizing.

"How do I look?" Susan shouted back, covered with her scarf, you could barely recognize her.

"One more" Jessica replied and took the photo, she stopped and lowered the camera, taking a moment just to admire her lover. Immediately Susan realized it and smiled. "Come on, let's go home" she yelled and Susan started walking to her side while mumbling, "Oh, thank you, Lord!"

Jessica raised her arm just to place it on Susan's shoulder, making the younger woman bury her face into Jessica's neck. Jessica chuckled as they both walked inside.

"Aren't you like... freezing?" Susan asked, still wearing her coat, gloves, and scarf. Sitting in front of the fireplace, she looked at Jessica who was walking around the living room wearing only her t-shirt. "I grew up in Minnesota, I can handle it."

"Jesus, I really can't"

"Maybe all you need is a hug"

With that Susan looked at her and smiled, she run to Jessica's side like a kid and buried herself into Jessica's arms. "Much better" she whispered, making Jessica laugh. "I love it when you're like that"

"Like what?" Susan asked and glanced up to look at her lover.

"Like a child"

"But that's why you love me, right?"

Jessica laughed at her response and started walking towards the couch whilst having Susan into her arms. "For that and for many other reasons"

"I'm all ears"

"I'm still figuring them out" she replied and made Susan chuckle. "No, I said it so many times and I'm gonna say it again but you've changed me, Sue, you bring the best out of me"

"I'm incredible, aren't I?" Susan said and locked her eyes with Jessica's

Jessica chuckled and looked at her, "You truly are," she said and placed a kiss on her lover's lips.

Now:

"Good morning" Sarah whispered and leaned on top of her friend, waking her up.

"Morning" Jessica replied and looked at her

"Still not a morning person?"

"Never was and will never be" she replied with a chuckle

"You're so hot," Sarah said and bit her lip, Jessica covered her face with her palm and laughed, "Please, stop"