six

+

bella stirred as the sunlight hit her back. she tried to turn around but was stopped by the strong arms wrapped around her.

slightly startled, the jumped a little at the sight. she then frowned at the sudden rush of memories rushing through her skull.

she probably looked like a wreck right now.

luke stirred next to her as he tightened his grip around her waist. earning a light smile (not like he could see it) as she nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck.

he placed a quick kiss to her hair as they drifted back to sleep.

☹☹☹☹

luke rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat up in the unfamiliar room, eyeing bella sitting at the foot of her bed, looking at her hands that were placed in her lap.

'morning' he smiled and scooted closer to her as she kept her head low.

'im sorry lu-luke' she breathed out, as he realized that she was crying again.

he didn't mind.

'don't cry bell' he cooed bringing her into him. 'im here i promise.'

'but i- uh- you- you're- probably scared of me.' she let out a shaky breath as more tears flowed.

'i would never be, i understand.'

he drew patterns on her back as he brought her closer.

'im just- shit.' she murmured

'i ruin everything luke, i really do' she whimpered.

luke just smiled and shook his head no as he pulled away to look into her eyes that were brimmed with tears. they were darker and just looked empty.

he leaned in as her eyes fluttered shut, letting some tears go as his lips were pressed to hers. it wasn't one of those weird first kisses that lasted forever,

but simply one that lasted a mere five seconds.

'not everything.'

luke rested his forehead against hers as she grinned, wrapping her (short but not too short) arms around him and pressing another quick peck to his lips.

[a/n]

wut am i even doing with my shitty life.

pls send help to me

and food ty

until next chapter

- kat (lonelyvxbes)