eleven

+

as soon as they arrived, bella and luke walked upstairs and into her room.

luke flopped onto the bed and curled up so he could hug his knees. soon enough, light snores filled the room as bella sighed to herself.

she washed off her makeup and pulled on leggings and an all time low shirt luke had left at her house a few days ago. even though the shirt was a size or two bigger than what she normally wore, it still looked normal.

she was jealous of girls who could put on a guy's shirt just the have it come past thier mid-thigh. she wish that could happen to her.

bella picked up the duvet from the floor and placed in on luke, lifting it slightly as she crawled under and turned sideways to face him as he was sleepily throwing an arm over her waist as he pulled her closer.

'im a fuck up aren't i?' he whispered.

the words made bella want to cry. she didn't understand why he would even dare to think that of himself.

she shook her head slightly and sighed.

'you aren't. i promise' she smiled lightly as he buried his head even farther (if that was possible) into the crook of her neck. 'even if you were, we could be fuck ups together'

she mentally cringed. she despised cursing. but in this situation, she couldn't care less.

he planted a kiss behind her ear as he drooped his head back down and held onto her as light snores were the only thing heard in the room.

the door creaked open as her mother peered in quietly, warmly smiling at the sight in front of her.

she walked over to the beside table to turn off the lamp and padded out and to the kitchen.

[a/n]

js they are not dating lol

ily all

- kat (lonelyvxbes)