twenty-seven

+

if you are wondering, bella did eventually say yes to the boy who wanted to show her how amazing she really is.

but don't worry, that wasn't all luke had in mind.

that's when bella heard her phone buzz, her soaked arm reaching out for it (thank the lord for life proof cases).

shit head (-cal xx) 1:28 - come on bAbe i have to peE

caLUM iS (not) seXY 1:29 - you are literally in the room right next to me

caLUM iS (not) seXY 1:29 - plus im almost done chill

shit head (-cal xx) 1:30 - how long does it take to take a shower??

caLUM iS (not) seXY 1:31 - LONG enOUGH oK

shit head (-cal xx) 1:32 - i am so close to just walking in there

caLUM iS seXY 1:32 - if you pull something i s2g i will friend you

shit head (-cal xx) 1:32 - friend me then

caLUM iS seXY 1:33 - friend*

caLUM iS seXY 1:33 - enD*

that's when bella heard the bathroom door quietly creak open and click shut.

she continued to scrub the manly-scented shampoo (that's all luke seemed to have) into her scalp, totally aware of the other person on the opposite side of the thin plastic curtain separating them.

man this was awkward.

luke couldn't help but start to laugh once he was washing his hands, starting the contagious chain of laughter throughout the small space.

'we are really just in a bathroom together laughing at nothing' he was able to choke out, his stomach beginning to ache.

'we're dorks' she murmured.

'i hope you know im staying in here' he flipped through his phone, sitting on the closed toilet seat.

'but im almost done and i need to change' she whined dropping her arms to her sides, almost every water droplet finding their way into her eyes.

'crap' she hissed.

'soap in the eye, huh?' he scrolled through instagram, a smirk evident in his voice.

'shush' she murmured, opening her eye trying desperately to rinse the burning sensation out of it. tears filled her eyes and poured out, the burning becoming greater by the second.

she turned the knobs until the flowing water
stopped, her arm reaching out of the curtain to grab the towel on the sink.

after pulling on sweatpants and a shirt (that were her's, for once) she stepped out from behind the curtain to reveal the same boy looking up from his phone.

'are you done now?' he whined, letting a small smile creep into his lips as she shook her head.

'nope' she lightly smirked. grabbing wipes she rubbed off the small black rings below her eyes, the newly formed light blue and purple circles underneath showing. she sighed to herself and continued to scrub off the extra makeup.

after throwing up her damp hair quite lazily, she looked up to luke who was in fact watching her, a look of amusement and admiration on his face.

'what?' she laughed quietly.

'i'm jus- nothing.' he recovered quickly, shaking his head and standing up. he then grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers, leading her out of the bathroom.

'so this is officially a lazy day, huh?'

_____________

so yeaH i haven't done an authors note in a while so uhm k.

i'm v sorry but i won't be able to update as often as i was able to when i first started (ty v much school)

>:(

but blah blah ily and goodnight :)

(oh and happy late halloween heH)