thirty-one

+

let's get some things straight.

luke is a guy; a boy who, like most other men, has (let's call them..) needs. and when those needs aren't met things get desperate.

like desperate as in going to your (also desperate) ex-girlfriend for a little something-something, if you know what i mean.

you may or may not know this but as you can tell, luke was sad.

but this isn't a cliche story about two sad people coming together to find some kind of happiness. you may want to stop reading if you are looking for that in this story.

and before you question where this is coming from i, too, am a girl. a hopeless girl trying to find happiness from stories. stories that simulate happy endings; happy endings that many of us don't actually get.

getting back to luke, he was sad. sad, but desperate for something bella couldn't.. give, exactly. she had made that very clear already.

but luke didn't mind, he respected it actually.

he didn't want an amazing girl to waste her first on a piece of shit like him.

that's what he told himself at least.

he, like bella, had voices that told him very untrue things about him.

let's just say luke didn't like himself.

so while he released into a mistake catcher (as he called them), he felt no better than before. he felt worse, to be honest.

and as he pulled on his shirt, he decided he couldn't hurt bella like that. he needed to tell her and hopefully make things better.

kicking rocks on the cement, he hastily walked to the apartment complex, passing various people (most of which being drug dealers or druggies themselves).

he felt ashamed, so on the same paved walkway, he broke down. it was his fault after all; he couldnt go back and fix it.

at the time, isobel was all he needed. but all he needed turned out to be a bad mistake.

a mistake, indeed.

and as he walked into the same old flat with tears streaming down his face, he saw a note saying:

'be back tomorrow luke -bella x'

that made him cry harder, to say the least.

____

sO yEAH i fEEL b AD oOPS.

you should hopefully know what is going on (unless you're slow like me //most times\\).

if u don't sRRY iT wILL gET cLEARED uP

but yeah ily lots blah blah yea byE