thirty-four

+

'good morning!' luke's cheery voice rang through bella's ears as he kissed her forehead 'get up, sunshine.'

'no' she grunted, rolling onto her side and curling up.

'c'mon beautiful, it's sunday and i wanna go somewhere' he managed to hide his smile as he pulled the blanket off of her.

'it's cold in here' she whined, curling up again.

'then you need a cuddle' he cooed as he practically pounced on bella and wrapped his arms around her, his face smushed into the crook of her neck.

'fine, fine i'm getting up' she laughed, her voice still groggy from it being seven am (don't even start with the rebecca black is2g).

'i'll need a kiss first.' he mumbled into her neck.

'ew no, i have morning breath.'

'and i care?' he sassed.

'you should, it's disgusting.' she grimaced. he didn't need a kiss to live, did he?

'im not getting up until i get a kiss.'

'let me brush my teeth first' she whined.

'nope, sorry.'

bella narrowed her eyes, making a (stupid, but) small plan in her head.

she pecked the spot on the outer corner of his lips before jumping up and running into the bathroom where she locked the door.

she brushed her teeth, looking in the small mirror in front of her. there were no black rings under her eyes, but blue and purple ones that started in the inner corner of her eyes.

she sighed, turning the faucet on and splashing cold water on her face.

she opened the door slowly, revealing a grinning luke who wrapped his arms around her waist.

'morning' she mumbled against his lips.

he didn't let go, but instead held her with his chin resting on the top of her head. that made her almost fall back asleep then and there.

she wasn't much of a morning person, as you can tell.

'i should probably go see my mom.' she mumbled, addressing what she absolutely dreaded.

'i can come with you, if you want.'

she nodded, pulling her head away and letting a small laugh escape her lips.

'she probably thinks i'm dead.' she murmured as she padded across the floor, grabbing leggings and an oversized sweatshirt out from the drawer .

'probably. but uh- bell?' he asked with a less cheery voice, instinctively turning to face the window as she put on the clothing.

'hmm?' she hummed.

'does she know about.. us?' he turned back around as he heard footsteps, signaling she had finished.

'nope, hasn't got a clue.' she shrugged.

he nodded and pulled on a random shirt, not even bothering to check if it was dirty or not. by that time bella was already swirling powder onto her oily face.

'i feel like i ask this all the time but why on earth do you feel like you need that?' he questioned, stepping into the bathroom and sitting on the closed toilet seat.

'because i do' she shrugged, grabbing her eyeliner 'you know, guys use this stuff too. it's not just a girl thing' she laughed.

'i know that.' he scoffed just as bella was done.

'well im ready if you wanna go to the coffee shop.' she turned around, pulling at her long sleeves. man, did luke really need a heater or something in there.

'you sure you want me to go? i don't have to, you know.' he nervously picked at his wristbands, chipping off some of the worn coloring.

'yeah i-uh i'll probably need some help.'

[a/n]

sO yeAH sRRY itS a fILLEr buT writERs bLocK suCKS asS

(oh and btw if you have read my new thing 'besha and leuke', pls know it's a joke bro.)

((plus i hope u know it's obviously fake cause i haven't even finished this so yeAH. have some humor people))

((( aND MIKEY IS NINETEEN (he's been nineteen for a few day idc) anD tHEY WON AN AMA dO U heAR mY CRies))

but yeah ily all and bye bye

:----))