twenty-nine

+

'say it!' he shouted, giggles cutting him off.

'no!' she yelled back, squirming underneath the tall boy's frame.

'do it!' he reached down to her hips, laughs and giggles instantly filling the room.

'just say it, babe-'

'but i don't want to.' she whined, cutting him off.

'okay then' he shrugged, his fingers working at her hips.

she gasped for air, all the laughing starting to make her stomach ache a bit.

'fine, fine!' she shouted, giggles still spilling out of her mouth.

he stopped, waiting for her to say (in his opinion) the simple words.

'c'mon, bell' he whined, his position of leaning over her still remaining.

'okay' she sighed 'get off of me first'

'nope.' he smirked 'do it first.'

'im beautiful' she mumbled, her eyes darting across the small living room, avoiding the hopeful eyes pointed her direction.

'what was that?' he cupped his ear quite over dramatically.

'luke.' she whined.

he leaned a bit closer, still awaiting her response.

'im beautiful.' she sighed, her voice raised a tiny bit louder.

'was it that hard?' he joked and leaned in further, connecting their lips.

'you should believe it, too' he mumbled, kissing her forehead before his eyes scanned her face nervously.

bella let a small smile creep onto her lips. a smile that was, in fact, real; real but painful at the same time.

painful? you ask.

no, you did not read wrong. pain is what bella felt.

see, she felt guilty. the kind of guilt you felt when you were little and stole a cookie but refused to tell. that guilt that ate away at your conscious slowly.

she was hiding things.

don't get me wrong, bella really liked luke. a lot. but (she hoped) he didn't know about her stash or how crazy her mother actually was.

and no, she wasn't cheating or anything of the sort. she didn't even know who she would even cheat with.

she gulped before hesitantly reaching up behind luke's neck, pulling him closer.

their lips molded together as (what bella liked to call them) moths erupted into her stomach. she didn't like butterflies, as you can see.

his lips somehow found their way to her jawline, then traveled down her neck. he gripped her waist, somehow pulling her closer to his frame.

'l-luke.' she warned, tensing up.

he pulled away quickly, the light blush that was on his cheeks now a pale color.

'bell i-im sorry i did-didn't mean t-to- i ju-just' he gave up on his failing voice as he ran his fingers through his hair.

'it's okay.' she looked down.

'no its n-not.'

'i think i'm gonna take a shower' she stood up, padding to his bedroom.

he nodded and put his head in his hands like before.

he had messed up, hadn't he?

___________

ay so yeah that happened .

i kinda feel bad oOPS

but uHM SRRY 4 THE CRAPPY ENDING

k bYE

;-))