answers and a moment

Recommend you play the song when you get to this symbol "*"during the story!

Naomi's POV

I can't believe Jordan had me standing in the middle of a thunderstorm, on the fire escape. I changed from the drenched clothes I had and was only standing in my sports bra and compression shorts.

Pulling my knotted hair into a messy bun, I tiptoed into the hallway and towards Declan's bedroom, who was, as I assumed, taking a shower in the bathroom. What Jordan was doing, I had no idea.

I slip into Declan's room, trying to make the door creak as little as possible. As I close the door i heard a slight squeak from it and immediately freeze. I turn and start towards his closet but instead get distracted by another frozen figure, hovering over Declan's dresser, rummaging through it.

A shirtless Jordan Wallace..

"What are you doing in here?" I ask in disbelief just as he asks me, "What are YOU doing in here?"

For a moment we just stared at one another and eye each other up and down. Him, shirtless, and me, only in my shorts and bra.

"Fine. I ran out of clean t-shirts and just came to borrow one. Why are you in here?" Jordan explains.

"I'm freezing and Declan's sweatshirts provide the most heat." I explain myself. Coming to an understanding, we just agreed to not expose one another and went along with our previous actions. 

It looked like Jordan had found a suitable t-shirt and decided to leave the room. Still being in only basically underclothes, I make my ways towards his closet and open the slightly ajar single door.

When revealed the wardrobe, an aroma floated out of the medium-sized closet. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, but reminded me specifically of the very sport and masculine Declan. It was a mixture of an earthy scent with a hint of natural strawberries, but still a calming and reassuring fragrance.

I browse though his excessive amount of hoodies, all oversized, and settle on his Urban Outfitter's NASA ,beige hoodie. 

Sliding it on, it fell just below my shorts and it engulfed me in his scent and the warm material. i quickly run out of his room, in time too because the shower water cut off. I make it to my room and plop down on my bed, forgetting about my bruised hip, making me yelp in pain.

I cut on my phone, and it shows the time 6:17am. There was only one notification on it and it was from my mom. She left a voicemail. I press play and turn up the volume, inquisitive on why they hadn't texted me earlier.

"Hey sweetie. It's me, your mom! Well, me and your dad had an unexpected business trip to Florida today. So sorry to just tell you now, but we'll be home Monday. And Jordan told us how you were over there hanging out. That's fine. Just make sure you get to school and do the things you're supposed to. Love you and be safe! Muah!"

My mom has always liked and trusted Jordan the most out of the three boys. To me, it's really cute how my parents met back in highschool and continue to work with each other, get to travel, and never fail to show interest and love towards one another.

Can you say #relationshipgoals?

Nevermind, I'll stop.

My nose perked up at the scent of bacon and other breakfast items floating through my bedroom doorway from the kitchen. I let my friend, nose, lead me out the bedroom and shuffle down the hallway to the dining area.

Bennett was towering over the stove, back hunched, scrambling what looked like eggs. There was  a drooling Jordan sitting at the island, watching Bent's every move. From the bottom of the steps I could hear his pitless stomach growl.