we're dangerous

Naomi

Well, that was unexpected.

Not my intentions at all.

But it's not like it was unwelcomed.

But I had to stop.

I had to pull away.

Continuing just for another minute would be ruining our relationships even more.

I gently placed my hand on his chest and Jordan immediately unattached himself from me, getting the message.

His emerald eyes darkened in confusion, hurt, and his golden locks were tousled from my hands running through it.

He looked at a loss for words, and I knew I was.

"Was..was it not okay?" He asked, eyes concerned that he had crossed a line.

I mean he did. He crossed the starting line that's the current rat race in my life.

"No..I mean you're okay, but-" I looked at my hands, twiddling them as he cut me off.

"Good because I liked it. I liked it a lot Naomi," I looked up and saw his facial expression now beaming, lit up with his lopsided grin that drove girls like Candice crazy.

"Jordan-" I started.

But once again I was interrupted.

I was interrupted for the 5 billionth time in my life, I think.

CAN I GO JUST ONE DAMN DAY WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED??

Because whoever or whatever causes it always seems to create more issues.

Making my life a constant rollercoaster lately.

And to my demise, my bedroom door was freaking opening slowly.
In the door frame stood 2/3 of my idiots.

One leaning on his knee with a paperclip in hand and another standing with his hands tucked into his pockets plus a bored expression on his face.

"Hmph. That actually worked," Declan said in awe, standing up and brushing off his jeans.

Bennett just pushed past him and walked into the room, raising his eyebrows at me and Jordan sitting on the bed.

"What were-," Bennett started before getting cut off.

"Nice hiding spot dumbass," Declan said with a crooked grin.

Jordan feigned a gasp, placing his hand dramatically across his heart in pain.

"How dare you call Naomi a dumbass? Not everyone is a genius like myself," this statement made me and Bennett roll our eyes synchronously.

Bennett lightly snickered at our matched actions, then he stuck his tongue out and flashed me some crazy eyes, trying to make me laugh out loud.

The heavily bassed music from the bottom floor could be felt through the carpet, making minuscule items on my bookshelf vibrate slightly.

Declan's eyes widened in horror when he thought I was the one he was offending.

"Wait-what-no. O-of course Naomi isn't a dumbass. You're the dumbass. Damnit. Jordan, you pissoff," Declan tried saving himself, but utterly stuttered into failure.

Then they both resulted to throwing stupid insults at one another.

"Fatsy"
"Pasty boy"
"Goliath"
"Blonde bitch"
"Donkey kong"
"Skeeter Peter"
"Hagrid sized ass"