beach day

Naomi
It's been 3 months since that night.

What a night.

Winter came and went without another hitch.

Today was the first day of spring break and I woke up peacefully in the base.

The boys and I hung out at the movies last night and I spent the night.

Rain pounded my window throughout the night.

April showers bring May flowers.

But I want to go swimming so baddddd.

The sun was streaming through my fire escape window and lighting up my room.

My door slowly creaked open and a pair of deep green eyes peaked from behind.

"Yes Jordan?" I called from my bed.

Instead of responding, he leapt onto me and started crushing my body.

"Good morning Naomi!" he shouted directly beside my ear.

"Nooooo," I whined and hid under my covers.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" he started bouncing up and down.

"I don't wanna," I let my muffled voice ring.

"Its spring break Naomi! Let go play!" this peaked my attention.

I pulled the cover down slowly and met the electric forest eyes again.

"Can we...beach?"

"Is that even a question? OF COURSE!" Jordan grabbed my arm and dragged me out of bed.

"We have to ask the big dogs though. They're the ones you have to convince, " Jorsan tried immediately running me out of my room.

"Wait Jordan. I need my glasses," I ran and got them before we went sprinting down the hallway to wake up Declan and Bennett.

"I'll wake Declan, you get Bennett," I commanded Jordan.

"Ay ay Capt'n," Jordan saluted me before running into Bennett's room.

I don't know why but Jordan's antics are always the most fun to be involved with.

I knocked on Declan's door, but opened it without a response.

"Decca.." I whispered while tiptoeing into his room.

Declan was sprawled with his bed sheets were slipping off half on his body.

He was shirtless, his whole torso in full glory, and the sheets were covering his boxer covered legs.

I no longer get flushed around them when they wore boxers. I mean, this is what happens when you basically live with three guys.

But the abs. Hmph. Don't know if I'll ever stop staring at those.

He was snoring slightly with his mouth open an inch.

Light streamed into his room through one medium sized window.

I surveyed the albums he had pulled out from the night before.

Looks like his latest listen was... hm. Chance the Rapper. Interesting.

I approached the right side of the bed where he was hanging off slightly.

"Declan.." I whispered, tapping his shoulder a couple of times.

"Wakey wakey," I moved to sit on the edge of the bed.