The Face Of Deception part 2 ch 2

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 2"
"Skyelo Baby"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was at home looking at a picture of her and Alan she missed him so much when Michael came in with his son,"Michael,Alan"Grandmother,Are you okay"I just miss you're Grandfather,Ric called me he told me that it wasn't Lorenzo enemy who did it"Oh"I just wish Alan came back like Emily did"Me too "Can I hold my Grandson "Sure,Actually I was looking for Lona or The nanny I have a business meeting "I can watch Alan"Alright,Be Good For Grandmother "Michael handle Alan to Monica and left.."Why don't we go to the park"Monica kiss her grandson..

At Bobbie-Bobbie was having a hard time dealing with Carly death she start to drink and not care about anything anymore when Felicia came into the room.."Why are you here "To check On you ,I'm worrying about you I know this pain I been through it with Georgie but you can't do this somehow you need to move on "It's hard too I did this once before with Bj"Yes you have and you can do this you're not alone "I just hate that Michael didn't tell Carly she love him before she died "It would of been nice if Michael and Carly made peace before this"Yes"

At General Hospital -Dr Lee office-Skye was having a check up .."I want to have a baby ,Can I "Well we did a pregnant test and I have you're results "I'm pregnant "Yes you are"That's wonderful! I will take care of this pregnancy and do bed rest "The nurse came in with a piece of paper and give it to Dr Lee Who read it..Skye was nervous about it,"What's going on "Skye,We have some bad news "Dr Lee told Skye the news as Skye just look at her...

Copyright by Skye's the limit