The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 18

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 18"
"Skylo Wedding Day/Surprise Guest"
At The Haunted Star-The guest were arriving for the wedding as Tea and Lorenzo came into the star,"It looks great "Yes it does "as Lorenzo look at Spencer who was their and went by him.,"Spencer , I'm not to crazy about you being with my daughter "We are both grown"Lorenzo it's you're wedding day"Tea and Lorenzo left to the other side of the room,,

Skye was in her room getting dress when Lona and Lila Rae came into the room.."Mother,You look beautiful "Thanks I knew this isn't my first wedding but I wanted to wear this white dress"You look beautiful in it"Girls,I'm glad we are all together,Lila Rae I know you and you're father disagree on things but he love you,You both have fathers that love you and that's all I want for my children "Mother "I'm just emotional today,I love you both "Mother,You're a great Mother and it's okay that Daddy and I disagree "Let's get you married "Lona,Are you okay "Yes Mother "Julian and Ava came into the room.."Skye,You look beautiful "Thanks "It's time"As Rae came into the room.."Julian,I know I ask you to walk me down but I was wondering if it's okay if I Changed my mind "Sure "Mother I want you to walk me down "

Inside the star-The guest we're sitting and Lorenzo was standing up as Julian came by,"I thought you were going to walk Skye down"She wanted Rae "Lila Rae walked down then Lona and Ava then Skye walked Down with Rae ."Lorenzo and Skye have wrote their own vows "Skye,We both are along we get each other and are each other equally you understand and love me for who I'm fault and all,We both made mistakes the first time we were together who know if this time it will be perfect but we will work through it ,I love you Skye "Lorenzo,That was beautiful,You are my better half and the only man who loved me for myself and never try to change me,I love you and we will have the twins soon and who know what's next But we will handle it together "Does anyone object"As Jax came into the room.."I do"Skye and Lorenzo turn around.."Jax"

Copyright by Skye's the limit