The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 29

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 29"
"A Secret "
At Kelly's-Monica and Emily we're outside having a break from shopping.."This was nice"Yes it was,Emily what happened on the island "Why do we need to talk about it wasn't good "I just want to help you"I know but I'm going to be find "I'm just glad you're home "Me too,I sure go"Emily left as Harrison came by.."Monica "Harrison I was going to call you,I had a nice time with you at the wedding "I did too,Do you want to have dinner tonight "Sure "

At Ava-Ava was upset about what she read and pick up her purse and left with the diary..

At Ric-Ric was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Tea."Tea"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but I need to tell you something "What"I'm opening a law firm with you're ex wife "Oh wow"We just meet and both wanted the office space "Well Alexis is a great Lawyer and I watch some of you're case online you're great too"Thanks ,So are we okay"Yes, I like you Tea"I like you too "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Nikolas was in the den when Lorenzo came into the room,,"Nikolas,I'm glad you're here we need to talk"About what"Our Children I don't like that my daughter is seeing you're son ,We need to put a stop to it"Lorenzo I don't interfere with my son love life and I suggest you do the same "I will not allow you're son neither my daughter you're family is dangerous "So are you ,You're a mob boss"Yes remember that"Lorenzo left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit