The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 39

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 39"
"The Skye's falling "

At General Hospital-Monica was feeling emotional and sit down and cried as Harrison came by and sit by her.."Monica,Are you okay "No I'm not,Skye and I didn't get a long for a long time I thought she was just a gold digger but we bonded over AJ death he brought us together ,Skye can't died she has those children that she always wanted and the life she wanted "We both have seen miracles as doctor and maybe we will see another one "I hope so,Lorenzo Love Skye so much "Harrison hug Monica..

At Jax-Jax had just got home as Lona came into the room.."Daddy "Lona was cried.."Lona,Why are you crying "It's Mother She In a Coma "No"Daddy I'm scared what if Mother doesn't wake up"Jax hug Lona.."We will find the best doctor for you're mother "I hope so, I know I have emotional feelings over my childhood but it wasn't that bad,You and mother were married but I could tells something was different "Yes it was"If Mother wasn't pregnant with me would you marry her "I don't know "I hate this "Me too,Why don't I take you back to the Hospital "Jax and Lona left..

At General Hospital-Lila Rae was sitting on the couch when Lorenzo came by and sit by her."Daddy I'm sorry about our fight"It's okay I just worry about you"I know,Daddy we can't lose mother "We will not ,I will fight for you're mother "As Jax and Lona came by.."Lorenzo,I'm here for you if you need anything "Thanks I will take care of my wife "You both want to help mother and that's all that matters "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit