The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 7

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 7"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was at home when Skye came into the room.."Monica,You want to see me "Yes,Lorenzo called me and told me about what's going on,Skye I understand you're scared and you want to protect you're baby but you will need treatment,You can't involve it"I know I just don't want to hurt this baby I want it"We could see if there another treatment that will not hurt the baby"Alright ,I can't believe Lorenzo came to you "He love you Skye "I know he does,I love him to"Skye,You will fight this you're a fighter "Yes I'm"

At AJ hotel-Lila Rae and Spencer we're having dinner together.."So Spencer,What do you do for a living "Well not that I have to work but I work at my family empires I'm rich ,I'm sure you heard about my family "No I haven't ,I didn't grow up here I live in London "Oh well my family is The Cassadine and they are rich "Oh"Lila Rae thought Spencer was cute but a snob.."What about you Lila Rae"I Own Crimson "Oh I thought someone else own it"They sold it to me"Lorenzo walk in and saw his daughter talking to a Cassadine and didn't like it he walked by the table.."Lila Rae,"Daddy,This is Spencer Cassadine ,This is my father Lorenzo Alcazar "Nice to meet you"You too"I sure go,Lila Rae I enjoy today "Me too "I'll pay The Bill"It's on the House ""Thanks "Spencer left and Lorenzo sit down.."Are you dating him"No Daddy we just meet that's all"Oh,Lila Rae How are you feeling about you're mother "I'm sad I don't want Mother to die"I don't want you're mother to die either if I had to pick I would pick you're mother we can make another baby "Yeah"Let's go see you're mother "They went into the lobby...

At The Lobby -Ric and Tea we're there.."It was nice "Yes it was I hope to see you again "Me too,I'm looking for a job as a lawyer here so I'm sure we will run into each other "Yes we will "As Lorenzo and Lila Rae came by."Tea,You're here "Tea turn around."Lorenzo "Lila Rae this is you're Aunt Tea"I didn't know you had a sister "Yes I do,Ric it's good to see you,Tea do you want to come home with us you can stay with us "Sure we need to talk "Tea left with Lorenzo and Lila Rae...

Copyright by Skye's the limit