The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 16

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 16"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Spencer had just finished having dinner with his father and stepmother and went into the living room he was nervous and his date with Lila Rae when Nikolas came into the room.."Spencer,Are you okay"No ,I'm going on a date tomorrow,Kind Of "With whom"Lila Rae Alcazar,Her parents are getting married "Lila Rae "Yes I like her but I'm nervous "Don't be,You are worth it"I just haven't been on a date"Just be yourself and careful you know  her father is a mob boss "Yes I do"Spencer I'm sorry that you didn't have a normal childhood "It's not you're fault,When Valentin kidnapped you he kidnapped me too" Yes he did,I didn't think we would make it out alive "Me too"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in their room packing,,"After the babies is born and you're in good health I'm take you on a honeymoon "Lorenzo you don't have too"We will have nothing but the best from now on"Lorenzo kiss Skye.."You sure go it's bad luck for you to see me tomorrow "Alright,I will go stay at the hotel"Thanks,And Thanks for giving Lona a job"You're Welcome,She Family and we take care of each other "Yes "Lorenzo left..

At Jax-Jax was at home sitting on the couch working when Lona came in.."Daddy "Lona,Where my grandson "His sleeping,I just wanted to check on you"You're worrying about how I'm feeling about the wedding "Yes"I'm going to be just fine I want you're mother happy "What about you"I'm find ,What about you"I moved out of The Quartermaine mansion And till I find my own place I'm staying with Mother "Do you have a job"Yes ,Don't get upset but it's going to be at The Star"Lona"Daddy "Just be careful I cannot lose you"You will not"Lona kiss her father and left...

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was getting ready for bed and found a box on her bed she opened it was a necklace and earrings and a note from Lorenzo..

Copyright by Skye's the limit