The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 13

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 13"
At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo and Julian we're talking.."I just bought Sonny old coffee shop we will use that as cover for our work"Good"Yes his old house is for sale I may buy it too ,Ric told Monica that it was Sonny who killed Alan when it was really my fault but now I can make peace with the family "Yes"Their a shipmate coming in tonight I will meet it "Do you need me to go with you"Sure "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Lona was holding her son as Michael came into the room.."Michael,Can we talk"sure what is it"I want more then just parents to our son I want a real relationship "Lona I don't know if we can get past everything "Then if we can't have a real relationship I will let you see our son always but I can't live here "I understand,I will agree to share custody and  I will support you"I don't need you're money I'm going to find a job,It's time I get my life back and move on from the past "I'm sure you can"Yes"

At General Hospital-Monica was working when Rick and Liz came by.."Rick,it's good to see you"You too,I been hire to work here "I did heard about that"Yes I need a new start "Well I hope you get it,Welcome back "Monica left.."Do you still love Monica "In away I do"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at her computer when Lona came into the room.."Lona,What's wrong"Lona came by Skye,,"He doesn't love me,He never did"Oh sweetheart "Skye hug her daughter.."I'm going to be okay,I'm going to get my life back a place to live and a job"You will,We are going to get you're life back "Thanks,How's the baby "I will full you in later Lila Rae on her way "Alright "Lona you can stay here too if you want "Okay

Copyright by Skye's the limit