The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 34

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 34"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was at home when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room..'Mother,Are you okay to be out of the hospital "Yes I just have to stay away from stress "You're Mother need to take care of herself "That's good,I have to go do you need anything "No Thanks "Skye could tell something happened between Lorenzo and Lila Rae..Lila Rae left and Lorenzo help Skye sit down,,"Lorenzo,What happened between you and Lila Rae "Skye "No tell me"Lila Rae is seeing Spencer and I don't approve ,Lila Rae has a bad track record "Yes she does and once I would like to see her fall in love,Maybe Spencer is the guy ,Lorenzo you need to let Lila Rae make her own decision she a adult and very independent both my daughters are and strong "You raise them to be,I just wish I didn't have to hide and I could be with Lila Rae "I wish too but it wasn't safe and we can't go back "No this time I will be involved in my child life"Yes I hope so Why don't you rest"Lorenzo kiss Skye and left..

At Lila Rae office-Lila Rae was working she loved running the newspaper it was important to her when she got a text and look at her phone and saw the text then opened her photo,Lila Rae was keeping a secret from her family and prayed it would stay ..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Lona was talking to Michael and holding AJ,"I packed his bottle and his blanket you sure have everything you need "Thanks I'm glad we work this out"Me too"How's your mother "Mother Just got out of The Hospital "That's wonderful "Yes I just hope so, I can't lose my mother "You will not"Lona left..

At AJ hotel-a room-Monica and Harrison we're in bed,,"It was wonderful "Yes it was,It's been so long "

Copyright by Skye's the limit