The Face Of Deception part 2 ch 9

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 9"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the den when Monica came into the room.."Tracy,You're home "Yes I'm And it's a good thing I came home you can't trust Lona she used Michael "Tracy,Lona has her own money and Michael a grown man"Yes but still she Skye daughter "Skye came through for this family someone we could count on"Yes but she and Lorenzo are the reason Alan gone"It was investigation that it was Sonny enemy who killed Alan "Really "Yes,Tracy I didn't call you to course trouble "Alright I will behave I don't want ELQ I just want to make sure this family alright "As Emily came inside the room.."Emily,When Monica told me you were alive I had to see if for myself "Yes it's nice to see you Tracy,I'm going to meet Nikolas "Emily left.."Monica,Did you do a DNA test to make sure she not a fake "Tracy,I know my own daughter "You can't trust everyone "

At Lorenzo/Skye-Tea was in the guest room getting things unpacked when Skye came into the room.."Tea,Do you have everything "Yes ,Skye I hope I'm not intrude "You're not,Lorenzo and I just had a fight today , I'm pregnant and sick I have liver disease "Oh i'm Sorry "Thanks we were disagreeing about treatment "You want to keep the baby "Yes I do"I understand that a couple year ago I lost my husband and then my son I felt so lost "I'm sorry "Thanks "I hope you well beat this I never saw my brother look at anyone else the way he looks like you "Thanks, I love him to,I'll let you get back to unpacking "Skye left...

At Kelly's-Michael and Josslyn we're having dinner.."Josslyn,How are you doing "I'm trying I been skip school "Why"Because Mom gone and I was so horrible to her"I was too but mom has forgiven us that's what parents do"I hope you're right "

Copyright by Skye's the limit