The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 3

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 Ch 3"
"Skylo baby"
At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was at home pouring a drink he was happy that everything was falling in place having the business back and Skye when Skye came back into the room.."Skye "Lorenzo look at Skye and know something was wrong.."Skye,How was you're doctor appointment "It was find"Skye went by the bar and pour herself a glass water..."Skye,We made a promise not to keep secrets this time around,So What's going on "Lorenzo took Skye hand.."Lorenzo I have a mix of new,I'm pregnant "Pregnant! That's wonderful "Yes,It is"Now What's the another news? "This one on me because of my past mistakes I have liver disease "No,What's the choice now"Nothing I'm not going to do any treatment till the baby borne "Skye,What is the risk of that"We are not having anymore discussion about it! It's my body! Skye yelled as Lila Rae walk in.."Mother,What's going on"

At The Park-Monica was sitting down with Alan Jr.."Oh Alan I love you so much if you're grandfather was here he would love you too,He would spoil you"Bobbie came by."How's our great grandson "Bobbie sit down,,"His doing good,Bobbie how are you doing? Carly car accident was a accident it wasn't part of the plan"I know it wasn't I just feel so lost"I know that feeling "How's it going with Emily "Good I just have a feeling Emily keeping something from us "I'm sure something happened it was The Cassadine "Yes,Bobbie I want you to be apart of Alan Jr life too"Me too"

At Spoon island-Valentin came home from his business trip when someone came in and shot him from behind and left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit