The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 28

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 28"
"The Past "
At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was in bed,,"So do you forgive me"I understand why you're worrying I'm too but I'm not going to have a abortion, I had one once and I regret it"You had one"Yes,I was raped in my teens,meeting Rae and find out she my mother made me wonder what my life would be like if she raised me I wonder that too"As Rae came into the room.."Mother "Skye cried. "Why don't I let you both talk"Lorenzo kiss Skye and left.."Why were you talking about if I raised you"I was telling Lorenzo that I was raped "Oh Skye I'm sorry, I wish I was there for you ,I wish that I told the truth that Victor being you're father then Edward would of not switch you"Mother,We can't change the past"No we can't "

In the hallway-Lila Rae was their when Spencer came by,,"How is you're mother "She doing good so far"Good"Yes Why don't we get some breakfast "As Lorenzo walked by and saw them together he didn't like Cassadine with his daughter. Lila Rae and Spencer left together..

At Ava-Ava was looking in a box and pulled out her mother diary and open it and read it."No,It can't be"

At The Quartermaine Jet-Tracy was on the jet about to dig up some dirt.."I'm going to prove you're not Emily"She say to herself..

Copyright by Skye's the limit