The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 5

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 5"
"Skylo baby "
At Bobbie-Bobbie was at home she was starting to feel a little better when There was a knock on the door it was Michael.."Grandmother,How are you doing "I'm trying I miss you're mother every day"I know you do,I miss Mother to I hate the way we ended things "I know but no matter what you're mother love you even when you were fighting "Yes,I think I went to far with what I did,I did want Sonny to pay but I didn't want my mother died"I know you didn't,Sometimes I wish you're mother did leave him"Mother was stubborn "Yes she was"

At Jax-Jax was at home he just finish a phone call when Josslyn came into the room.."Josslyn,I just got a phone call from you're school you been skipping school "Yes I have"Josslyn I know you miss you're mother but you need to go to school,Carly would want you too"I just feel so lost "I know you do but you will be okay you have me and you're grandmother and brother "Yes I do, I will go back to school "Good,Where have you been hiding "At Kelly's or the bookstore "Oh "

At Lorenzo/Skye-Skye was at home sitting looking at pictures of her family pictures of Lona with Jax and her and pictures with Lila Rae and Lorenzo When Lona came into the room.."Mother "Lona,Why are you here? Is Alan Jr with you? "No,Lila Rae called me and told me to come over,Mother what going on"Lona sit down by Skye."Oh Lona I have some mix new ,I'm pregnant "Oh wow"Yes I want this baby but I also have liver disease "No,What can you do for it"I'm not going to do any treatment till the baby comes "Can you wait"I'm going to"Skye got up and Lona know her mother means business.."Mother,We just love you that's all"As Lorenzo came into the room.."Lona"Lorenzo "I need to go I have a meeting it's going to be find "Skye left.."You don't agree with this ,You think Mother sure have treatment "Yes I do"I wish she did too, I need to go "Lona left,,Lorenzo pick up his phone and called someone.."It's Lorenzo,I need you to come home "

Copyright by Skye's the limit