The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 15

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 15"
At AJ hotel-Bobbie was having dinner alone she was feeling sad when Lucy came by and sit down,."Why are you here? "You look sad"I'm ,I lose my daughter "Yes I know what's that like,I was sad when Bj dead but what help me was trying to move on and have a purpose in life"I have my job at the hospital and Lucas "Yes but you need more,Enough moody around get on with you're life! Lucy got up and left..

At General Hospital-The lab-Tracy came into the The lab.."You can't come in here "Yes I can,I'm Tracy Quartermaine my family funds this hospital,Anyway I need you to do a test on this "Tracy pull out a bag of hair,.."I need to know if this lady is Emily Brown,This bag is one of the Emily brown I know and this one is the one that's here today "Alright,I will"I want the test done soon and keep it between us"I will "Tracy left..

At The Haunted star-Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Lona and Rae were their getting things set up for tomorrow.."Mother,I'm glad you're here"Me too,I want to fix us"Me too"

"Lona ,I do need a host for the star,Would you like it"You're not just asking me because of who I'm "No I need someone I can trust "Alright,I will take it "Good"

Lila Rae phone rang.."Lila Rae,Spencer my parents are getting married tomorrow would you like to be my date"Lila Rae hang up.."This looks good"Yes"Lila Rae,Is Spencer coming tomorrow "Yes"Lorenzo was upset and Skye could tell.."That's wonderful,Now Everything set Let's go home "

Copyright by Skye's the limit