The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 30

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 30"
"Mothers"

At The City-Delia restaurant-Delia was working when Ava came in she was upset.."We need to talk,Now"I'm working "Make time you owe me! "Let's go in my office "Delia and Ava went into her office.."I was cleaning and I found a box of yours and I opened it and I found you're diary! So is it true you're not my mother! "Yes I didn't know the truth till after you found me when you were upset that I give you away my baby died "I'm sorry but why didn't you tell me the truth "I didn't want to lose you"Oh I'm sorry "Did you read all of it" Yes so she my mother "Yes,What are you going to do"

At Port Charles-A old diner-Julian walked by it as Alexis came by,"Julian "Alexis,Do you know anything about this diner"No it looks old,Do you want it"I'm not sure what I want"Oh"I sure go"Julian left..

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was in bed with Rae .."What was my deliverer like"It was a difficult one after I give birth to you I passed out I don't remember anything else till the next day when I went  ask to hold you and the nurse told me you were dead"Where you all alone "Yes"I can't imagine dealing with that alone "It was hard dealing with it"Rae cried and Skye wipe her mother tears..

Copyright by Skye's the limit