The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 23

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 23"
At General Hospital-Tracy went into the lab room and talk to the tech guy,"Do you have the results 'Yes I do,Here it is "The guy give Tracy the paper she give him money and left as Monica saw her."Why were you in the lab"Monica,I had to run a test to make sure Emily is who she Claim to be"Tracy! You had no right to do that! "I'm protecting the family and our money "Have you read it"Not yet"Tracy Give it to Monica who opened it.."So is She you're adopt daughter "As Emily came by,."Is everything okay" Yes,Skye is going to rest so we can go"Will the baby be okay "Yes,As long as Skye take her medicine "They left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lona was holding her son,,"We could of lost you're grandmother tonight "She put her son down and cried she was so scared...
Lorenzo was downstairs and pour a drink he really was worrying about Skye it was supposed to be their Wedding night..

At Spoon island -Spencer and Lila Rae came into the room.."Do you want a drink "Sure,Thanks for support me"You're Welcome,Are you okay "No I'm worrying about my mother I can't lose her and Daddy can't either "It's hard losing a mother "Did you lose you're "Yes she died after child birth "I'm so sorry "Thanks I wish I knew her"Me too ,I couldn't imagine losing a mother "It was just me and my father for a long time now it's my stepmom and half sister "Yes,Do they live here too"No this is all mine now that I'm a age I get the empire and the house ,Beside my stepmom hate this house she was almost murder here "Wow! I'm sorry ,Spencer Before this go any farther I want you to know if you're okay about what my father does"You mean how his in the mob"Yes"My Family isn't perfect either so I'm okay with it, I like you Lila Rae "I like you too"They share a kiss.."I sure take you home "Spencer "Lila Rae ,Let's get to know each other first"Alright "Lila Rae thought he was a gentleman and left with him..

Copyright by Skye's the limit