59

Y'ALL so the next couple chapters are going to have some big time gaps just as a warning xx the next couple chapters are also a lot of fluff lmao but we are getting to some good parts and we are also winding down xx

...

Aria

It's been about three months since my interview with James came out. It blew up everywhere, and I think it did a fairly good job at covering up what Bryan and Matthew tried to do. I've gotten tons of amazing comments on Instagram from fans supporting me and it's been absolutely amazing. I've also gotten tons of supportive comments about mine and Ben's relationship.

Sure there are a couple fans here or there who will comment negative things or who don't support it, but there's relatively a good amount of those who send love our way. I find myself looking at the comments under some of my pictures, feeling grateful for the fans I have. 

"What are you doing?" Ben asks me, crawling into bed and resting his head on my shoulder. 

"I'm looking at some comments fans leave under my pictures. Or should I say our pictures," I tell him.

Ben tilts his head and kisses my shoulder before sitting up straight. I lock my phone and position myself so that I'm facing him. 

"You better be careful with looking at those comments. Some of them can be nasty," Ben says. 

"I know," I tell him. I've seen how terrible people can be online. "I just like seeing the good," 

"I do too. It's just hard for me to look at it sometimes I guess because I focus on the bad," 

I frown. The idea of Instagram comments upsetting Ben, upsets me. 

I crawl forward slightly and climb into Ben's lap, wrapping my legs around him. I cup his face with my hands and kiss him gently. I feel him place his hands on my waist, his touch radiating up my body. Our faces pull apart slightly, so we just look into each other's eyes. 

"I don't like the idea of you getting upset," I whisper. 

"That's why I don't go on that much," Ben tells me, equally as quiet. 

I drop my hands so they rest on his shoulders. 

"Can I ask you something?" Ben asks slowly. 

"Of course," I respond. 

He clears his throat slightly, his eyes darting away for a moment. 

"I thought about it. A lot actually.." he says. I wonder where this is going. "I - well - if you still want to, and I know we kind of do already, but I'd like to officially move in..together," 

I was a little nervous where he was taking it initially, but after hearing the words leave his mouth a grin spreads on my face. I lean forward and wrap my arms around his neck, embracing him. 

"Yes, of course," I say, as Ben hugs me back. 

He's been here almost every night. It's like we live together already. We would just need to move all of his things in with me, which shouldn't take too long honestly. 

"I just don't want to impose," Ben says, pulling away from me. "I didn't want to assume that you still wanted me to move in and I don't want to interfere or intrude in your house especially since this is such an importa-"

I cut Ben off my kissing him. It's the only way to shut him up. I know he feels weird about moving into my house, but I think it's because it was mine and Dad's house before anyones. That shouldn't influence it too much, but I can see how it would.